2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085
Results 27,101 to 27,111 of 27111

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Could you possibly post a photograph (or link) to that inscribed CD IT, Chad??
    Post #57:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e-Winner/page3

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

damn! beat me by 2 mins!
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Post #57:
    (Thanks RF)
    Oh, man. What can I say? That is just BRILLIANT! And funny! Congratulations Chad, what a wonderful piece, and heirloom for your son (and again, the DT.org and the Haven Fund delivers a knock out)...

Edit: (and thanks Simon!)

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is super cool!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I know most of you probably saw this on Betts latest offering. I am so excited to have been fortunate to be the first one to reach out to this. Big thanks to Kris for giving me the heads up. I absolutely feel in love with the inscription and feel relieved that I was able to finally get my hands on one of these.

Thanks David and Kris!!

Can I call first dibs if you sell this one? With my name being Josh this would be an awesome one for the collection. Congrats on such a cool aquisition

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I know most of you probably saw this on Betts latest offering. I am so excited to have been fortunate to be the first one to reach out to this. Big thanks to Kris for giving me the heads up. I absolutely feel in love with the inscription and feel relieved that I was able to finally get my hands on one of these.

Thanks David and Kris!!

Congrats.........I was on the fence too long LOL

I wish I'd have bought that. A true one of a kind.
    I can still put in a plug for a Haven fund here - since although my copy wasn't a 1/1 IT - it was the CD gift edition - with a slightly more lengthy inscription in a balloon - wishing my son a happy birthday and asking if he wanted a balloon - since they all float...still my all time favorite King signed book in my collection. So cannot thank RF, Merlin and all the wonderful people involved in conducting the HF each year.
    Chad,

I posted in a FB group that ever since I saw your book a few years ago I've always dreamed about having a similar inscription with a balloon remarque and something about wanting a balloon or floating. Yours is the only other one I've seen like that but I'm guessing there are a handful of similar inscriptions, I just haven't seen them.

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was a bit late to the party today - thanks all for posting links. I am sure there are pics buried in my collection thread...but this might be more convenient:

And congratulations on your copy as well - that is the one I usually show friends when they come over
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I was a bit late to the party today - thanks all for posting links. I am sure there are pics buried in my collection thread...but this might be more convenient:

And congratulations on your copy as well - that is the one I usually show friends when they come over
    Wow, that must be a treasured peice, a personal inscription and balloon doodle. That is incredible!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Mister Slaughter S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered

Gunslinger Apprentice TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait and that's on a CD Gift Edition!? Incredibkex2
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Mister Slaughter S/L
    Boy's Life Lettered

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing Night Shift has arrived:

More pics in my collection thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085