Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1030 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1040 1080 1130 ... LastLast
Results 25,726 to 25,750 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thank you guys, I'm stoked. and broke.

Stoke-broke...
    Been there, brother.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

These two babies arrived yesterday. Two different sellers - same day. Synchronised joy - I can't handle it.

Wow, I love that Carrie. Looks like it is in great shape. Congrats!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

: Wow, I love that Carrie. Looks like it is in great shape. Congrats!
    Thank you mate. Yes, I've been searching for a nice copy. And the dust jacket was without mylar, and incredibly still in this shape...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! Biggest congratulations!

John

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Super nice guys!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

These two babies arrived yesterday. Two different sellers - same day. Synchronised joy - I can't handle it.

Absolutely beautiful. Big congratulations!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looks to be in beautiful condition!. Congrats!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I have no idea how to post pictures(and not all books are in my physical presence yet)but I'm kinda proud of my recent acquisitions
    Tutorial:

• Remove all clothing (Must be over 18 years old)
    • Stand in front of mirror
    • Take a "selfie" using the mirror to capture full body image
    • Post the selfie to an image hosting service
    • Copy the URL for the image link
    • Click on the Insert Image icon above the message box
    • Paste URL
    • Post Quick Reply
    What if I'm over 80 years of age? Can I still post a nude selfie?

SMH, I walked directly into this........

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Yay!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have no idea how to post pictures(and not all books are in my physical presence yet)but I'm kinda proud of my recent acquisitions
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Skeleton Crew Scream Press S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L
    Firestarter S/L (HAD to have his first S/L!)
    These are the ones I've really wanted and finally decided to just go for it!
    Wow, Bev! Thinking I need to go into your line of work . You've definitely started on the high end. You might as well purchase this while you're at it

Firestarter
    Let's just say my rainy day fund has turned into "my things that me go hmmmm...and happy fund"
    Hahaha! OMG, that asbestos! That would be the "aint never gonna happen non existent fund"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congratulations Bev, Rogier and Peri, GREAT STUFF!!!!
    Thanks Matt! You too! I had to see what all of the fuss was about on the previous page as I can't see the picture on my work comp. So I pulled it up on my phone. Now I see what it was about

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!! Those are great sir, congrats!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again people. But I reckon I'd happily trade one of these volumes for one of Brian's Kiva Auditorium tickets

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Skeleton Crew Scream Press S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L
    Firestarter S/L (HAD to have his first S/L!)
    These are the ones I've really wanted and finally decided to just go for it!
    There are two ways to post photos. Either upload the photo to a web site that hosts photos and link to the photo with the icon, or you can upload to the site server in the Gallery.

If the photo is on your computer: From the menu at the top of the page click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery. You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!

notes: You can only upload one photo at a time. The site will reduce your large photo to the largest image allowed in the post. There are a few other options that you can play with after you learn the basics.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again people. But I reckon I'd happily trade one of these volumes for one of Brian's Kiva Auditorium tickets
    Done, Peri!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What if I'm over 80 years of age? Can I still post a nude selfie? SMH, I walked directly into this........
    I'm sure the old farts would appreciate any action they could get
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Let's just say my rainy day fund has turned into "my things that me go hmmmm...and happy fund" Hahaha! OMG, that asbestos! That would be the "aint never gonna happen non existent fund"
    That's what 2nd mortgages are for, Bev .

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Tutorial:

• Paste URL
    • Post Quick Reply

be sure to hold a copy of Umney's last case paperback in front of you to keep it on topic... (That's the smallest King publication I could think of)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Tutorial:

• Paste URL
    • Post Quick Reply

be sure to hold a copy of Umney's last case paperback in front of you to keep it on topic... (That's the smallest King publication I could think of)

Better yet... I'll buy these and send them to you... if you post a selfie of you wearing them (and nothing else) ha ha

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW... I was talking to Beverly... not you Jerome... I already have naked selfies of you.

Country
    Country Flag

LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

BTW... I was talking to Beverly... not you Jerome... I already have naked selfies of you.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't everyone?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahahahaha! OMG, this was great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1030 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1040 1080 1130 ... LastLast