Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 866 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 864 865 866 867 868 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 21,626 to 21,650 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! You got 2 numbered sets now?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Yep...that is like owning Boardwalk and Park Place in Monopoly.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    loooooooooooooooooool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mint, prefect sets... what would you say there are? I think there are 66 known full sets... but of them, 80% are perfect? 60%? What do you think?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Unexpected new P & J received today...

I was overwhelmed to receive this as a gift from JonP. It was HIS birthday and he sends ME a present - amazing. Love this community.

Thanks again Jon!

There was also some extras inside it!

the collection of Trade slipcases grows.. Can't wait for Finders Keepers!

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and if anyone has a UK Dr Sleep Case from CD they wish to sell (I am prepared to buy these things ya know!). please PM me.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

SO COOL! Good fellows you two are I do declare!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice slipcase for Duma Key!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, congrats on those goodies, Stroppy! I am still looking for that Duma Key slipcase for my copy!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Simon! I've been looking for that Duma Key case for a long time. I'll keep on the look out for a Doctor Sleep one for you. And Jon, really nice of you to do this!

Simon, what's that blue UTD case? I don't know if I'm familiar with that one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations Simon! I've been looking for that Duma Key case for a long time. I'll keep on the look out for a Doctor Sleep one for you. And Jon, really nice of you to do this!

Hi Paul, thanks

I *think* the blue one is also from CD. The font on the spine is identical to the two black ones I have (slipcase and traycase) however it is slightly smaller than the black slipcase. It also does not have any blocking or the dome 'swirl' on the front like the black one.

The only other picture I can find is below, which links to CD's web site. This looks like a blue one to me as well. Maybe Brian will chip in and let us know?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks... yeah, I think you're right. It looks so similar to the black traycase and slipcase in terms of the font/spine design, and the one in the picture does look more blue than black.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

WHAT A SURPRISE !!!

2 GOOD SAMARITANS JOINED UP & SENT ME THIS BOOK AS A GIFT. THANK YOU, GUYS!

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/...psfqerd7xw.jpg
    http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/...psfskxnzpr.jpg
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Hi Paul, thanks

I *think* the blue one is also from CD. The font on the spine is identical to the two black ones I have (slipcase and traycase) however it is slightly smaller than the black slipcase. It also does not have any blocking or the dome 'swirl' on the front like the black one.

The only other picture I can find is below, which links to CD's web site. This looks like a blue one to me as well. Maybe Brian will chip in and let us know?

Edited because I found a helpful photo, see next post!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Hi Paul, thanks

I'm pretty sure we only produced one slipcase for Under the Dome, but it's been a while. Producing two doesn't sound like something we would do, though. We tend to produce one run for the aftermarket slipcases and then we're done. I know for sure the case should have front and spine stamping, and the case I just checked here in my collection is black. But it does look blue in that old photo. Weird...

Brian
    Wait, we did make two slipcases! I forgot about the version of the book that came with the playing cards!

I'm surprised we didn't do front stamping on both of them, though.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

One of my favorites!

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! I have a set!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unexpected new P & J received today...

I was overwhelmed to receive this as a gift from JonP. It was HIS birthday and he sends ME a present - amazing. Love this community.

Thanks again Jon!

There was also some extras inside it!

the collection of Trade slipcases grows.. Can't wait for Finders Keepers!

My pleasure. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. Yes, I sent it on my birthday as I had the day off. Selfless deed or was it just an excuse to pop down town to talk to the hot girl.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for clarifying Brian. Never knew about that other version of the slipcase.

Thanks for clarifying Brian. Never knew about that other version of the slipcase.
    Apparently, I forgot about it for several years now!

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

so matching books to slipcases it would be:

Blue Slipcase - Trade Edition
    Black Slipcase - Limited edition with Cards
    Black Tray Case - Signed Limited

Correct?

As I don't have the Signed Limited, I keep trade UK in the Blue, Trade US in the Black and Limited with cards in the Tray case

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds right to me... I always thought I had the S/L edition of this, but after checking, it's the gift edition. I think because it looks identical to the S/L, for some reason I thought I had the signed edition... well, that's yet another book to buy...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    WHAT A SURPRISE !!!

Congrats Moshe....... Kudos to the donors.......

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    WHAT A SURPRISE !!!

Amazing! The book fairies have visited you as well! I was lucky enough to experience this generosity also. Very cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 866 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 864 865 866 867 868 876 916 966 ... LastLast