Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast
Results 17,876 to 17,900 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I don’t have a “new” pride and joy to share but I am new here so I thought I would post up a few of my more recent additions.

And to wrap this up the jewel of my collection

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been after one of these for a while. Good start to the year for me

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Been after one of these for a while. Good start to the year for me

I have never seen that before... that expensive?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's sort of an omnibus proof (from the UK), not extremely hard to find but this is a really nice copy. It will set you back a couple hundred $.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Cool looking book!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a new SK book - but I just received the rest of this set today - from camelot:

And the big one in the collection is the third book - since it was actually the first printed in this deluxe series and used Joanne Rowling instead of JK Rowling as in all of the other editions - and the later printings of Prisoner of Azkaban:

Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a package in the mail from Bett's today....

Just a little surprise once you open the cover...

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

.....boo-yah!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! One of those elusive remarques by Dave McKean.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking remarque, Nick! Congrats!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

some late christmas stuff

and the "interview" is signed

not quite as impressive and beautiful as some of the more recent posts, but I'm very happy!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    .....boo-yah!

That is really, really, really sweet!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

.....boo-yah!

So that's why I didn't hear back from Betts about that one!

Congrats!
    Mark Twain

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Groomp View Post
    some late christmas stuff
    Nice Interview. Is that a later printing?
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    .....boo-yah!

Congrats!
    Great minds think alike! You didn't happen to pick up that Wastelands remarque that Rick put up for sale a few days ago, did you?

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! And yes, I believe it's the ninth printing.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

beautiful!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Great minds think alike! You didn't happen to pick up that Wastelands remarque that Rick put up for sale a few days ago, did you?
    No, I have one of the earlier remarqued Waste Lands.
    Not getting that W&G turned out to be a good thing, because it allowed me to pick up a few nice "other author" finds.
    Mark Twain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    No, I have one of the earlier remarqued Waste Lands.
    Another "Minion", AWESOME!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When Knowing Darkness first came out in 2009 it was sold for around $295 I think? I wanted it but couldn't afford it. I have always wanted a copy and have watched copies come up occassionally on ebay for less, dipping to $150. I almost purchased that one but still resisted. Then our fearless leader RF posted in one of the threads that a Kknowing Darkness was up for bid on ebay I checked out the listing and could not resist the $99 Buy It Now price, which included a whopping $4 for shipping. Not too shabby for such a big book!

Also note that the seller was actualy George Beahm, who wrote the text in the book. He had ten copies for sale. George has written many many SK related books of which I have most. My fave is a Presentation Copy of his Limited Stephen King From A to Z signed by George and including a really nice tipped in photo of King's Bangor Home.

I first met George in Bangor being ingtroduced by Kevin Quigley. That was at the Bag of Bones signing in 1998 - incidentally when I also met a few of the really serious (super) collectors such as Charlie Fried, Chris ? and Bob Jackson (our very own CarlosDetweiler). George and I have since become friends. I have purchased other non SK related books from him in the past as well.

So proud to say that my newest P&J arrived at my doorstep yesterday, nicely signed by George! Also included were three foldout double-sided illustrations. Wow is this book big, and is it heavy! I am proud to say that it is now part of my collection - just where o where can I put it? For now it rests on my coffee table! I can't wait to start working my way through this giant book!

Here are a few pics.

This pic taken to show its size!

This pic shows it opened up and one side of the three inserted illustrations!
    The illustration of Jake my fave here!

This last pic with the three illustrations flipped over and I placed Stephen King The Dark Man from CD Pubs in the pic for size comnparison! My fave illustration here being Roland at the Tower!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great story, great deal, nice price & joy!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Knowing Darkness. I got my signed copy a couple months ago from George as well, and love it. Great looking book (even my 3 1/2 year old loves looking at some of the pictures), and George was very easy to work with.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another thrilled member!
    Happy to help.

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from George too
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, guys - this is the kind of stuff I'm buying these days instead of books!

I guess I can't complain because it did come with a book (albeit a small one).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 1216 ... LastLast