Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Results 17,276 to 17,300 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

awesome!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I think his slipcase for Dead Zone is designed for the Easton Press edition, not the trade edition however...
    Actually, it fits the U.S., the U.K. and the Easton editions. I know from having bought all of them.
    Well there you go. You really do learn something new each day.
    Thanks Bill!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice MISERY material. congrats!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

CD Galley proof of Doctor Sleep:

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, John!

My newest P & J

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Alan!

John

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    CD Galley proof of Doctor Sleep:

John
    Very nice John

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, love the CD Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Groomp View Post
    I only have 4 gift editions sadly
    Not nearly enough to have a separate shelf
    Start the shelf now because it'll give you a reason to buy more!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed in Toronto......

1st Trade Edition of The Dark Man

Many thought this an odd choice to bring to Toronto to be signed...but I have never seen a signed trade of this title, and I like having something unique (although I did see another guy holding one of these in the signing line...so I know there is at least one other signed copy out there...but probably not many).

And since I was able to get signed first editions of the other two King books that came out this year (Joyland and Doctor Sleep), it seemed like a no-brainer to go for the 2013 trifecta.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Signed in Toronto......

Many thought this an odd choice to bring to Toronto to be signed...but I have never seen a signed trade of this title, and I like having something unique (although I did see another guy holding one of these in the signing line...so I know there is at least one other signed copy out there...but probably not many).

And since I was able to get signed first editions of the other two King books that came out this year (Joyland and Doctor Sleep), it seemd like a no-brainer to go for the trifecta.
    I thought it was a great choice..

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Signed in Toronto......

And since I was able to get signed first editions of the other two King books that came out this year (Joyland and Doctor Sleep), it seemd like a no-brainer to go for the trifecta.
    Me, too!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Very cool, John!

My newest P & J

Awesome, John!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    To give you guys an idea on the size and coolness…
    Very nice, Garell! It's a great book!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed in Toronto......

I agree.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed in Toronto......

And since I was able to get signed first editions of the other two King books that came out this year (Joyland and Doctor Sleep), it seemed like a no-brainer to go for the 2013 trifecta.
    I want one

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Tippy I think it was a good choice to bring. The HB Joyland, too.
    Explorer those are so cool! Nice find.
    Congrats Garrell and Alan G
    John my pleasure and congrats on the Sleep galley proof
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Explorer those are so cool! Nice find.
    Those actually came from the basement of a book store in Toronto.
    I had the boxload shipped home.
    If I knew I would see Sai King again (and thought to do it) I could have held onto a few pages of each for him to sign when we ran into him again.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I heard you had picked those up while we were there.
    But there were a few other items you picked up that day that you got signed
    The Magic Man
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OH, I am not complaining... was just an afterthought:
    At Kelly Braffet reading was able to get signed.:
    Eyes Of The Dragon Proof, Program & card, My Pretty Pony and Nightmares in The Sky

..... after finding them in stores that day.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Such beautiful acquisitions!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OH, I am not complaining... was just an afterthought:
    At Kelly Braffet reading was able to get signed.:
    Eyes Of The Dragon Proof, Program & card, My Pretty Pony and Nightmares in The Sky

..... after finding them in stores that day.
    Your ability to get so many books signed just amazes me. Congrats!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Explorer!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love it! Great haul, Jim! You don't see those items signed very often.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast