Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 1067 ... LastLast
Results 14,151 to 14,175 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not even sure who produced the slipcase - I got it with the book (and I got a GREAT deal).

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of Proofs arriving even though i´m not collecting anymore

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That DT2 proof looks nice Hannes

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm not even sure who produced the slipcase - I got it with the book (and I got a GREAT deal).
    Michaël, I think Stu had those made at Betts when the book was first released. I might be wrong though.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    That DT2 proof looks nice Hannes
    Should be on it´s way to the UK in an hour or two

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    A lot of Proofs arriving even though i´m not collecting anymore

You quit collecting proofs kinda' like Stephen King quits writing/publishing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hannes,
    What is the one in the upper right, it's hard to read and I don't recognize it which
    may mean I'd like to buy it!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The only time I buy tray/slip cases for my trade editions is if they are signed.
    John
    Ditto. I like the extra protection and I like how it looks on the shelf, too. I keep mine spine out if there is lettering on the slipcase spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats on the book and the aftermarket case. I'm jealous of your traycase. Wish I could find one.
    I've also been looking for one but they never come up by themselves. However, this place gave me a quote of 75-90 to make one but they would have to use a smaller font. I havent pulled the trigger yet tho so cant vouch for them

http://www.deasasso.com/book-binding...on-prices.html
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hannes,
    What is the one in the upper right, it's hard to read and I don't recognize it which
    may mean I'd like to buy it!
    It´s The Years Best Fantasy and Horror 17 ( King´s "Harvey's Dream" )

Sorry Kerry but it´s probably allready sold

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Congrats on the book and the aftermarket case. I'm jealous of your traycase. Wish I could find one.
    I've also been looking for one but they never come up by themselves. However, this place gave me a quote of 75-90 to make one but they would have to use a smaller font. I havent pulled the trigger yet tho so cant vouch for them

http://www.deasasso.com/book-binding...on-prices.html
    Cool, thanks. If they cut the price in about half, I'd buy one!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am pretty sure that Stu Tinker from Betts provided that trey case. I bought Six Stories when it first came out for $85 and then paid Stu $50 for the case at a SKEMERCon held in Bangor. Being a paperback, this is one book that definitely warranted an after market case!

When friends who might be casual readers of King see my Six Stories with big gold letters on the front, on my Living Room Book Shelf they get giddy thinking they have a new King book to go out and purchase! Then I break the news to them; but do tell them where they can read the six storeis inside Six Stories! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I am pretty sure that Stu Tinker from Betts provided that trey case. I bought Six Stories when it first came out for $85 and then paid Stu $50 for the case at a SKEMERCon held in Bangor. Being a paperback, this is one book that definitely warranted an after market case!

When friends who might be casual readers of King see my Six Stories with big gold letters on the front, on my Living Room Book Shelf they get giddy thinking they have a new King book to go out and purchase! Then I break the news to them; but do tell them where they can read the six storeis inside Six Stories! :-)
    In the Catalog I have the issue price for Six stories as $80. Was the $85 you paid with $5 shipping?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! Sometimes I wish I had been 'around' as a collector in the earlier days... I'm glad you're all here to share the stories!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also paid the $85 for my copy of Six Stories. That did include the $5 for shipping.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. Sounds like the "Issue Price" of $80 is correct.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all! From the Harley to the proofs! Amazing adquisitions!

Quick question:

The Midnight Disease does include a writting by King?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Hannes, I'll just go hunting!

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, It's got an excerpt from "On Writing".

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Cool, thanks. If they cut the price in about half, I'd buy one!
    And thats why I havent pulled the trigger Did seem a bit pricey tho I really really want one...
    reality continues to ruin my life

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This weekend I was at 3 book / comic presentations.

Friday at 19.00 in the evening
    Graphic Novel Presentation of Aisha Franz
    Brigitte and the pearl-hort.
    The Comic Shop of the organizers Stripes and Stories, has yet simultaneously celebrated its anniversary.

Surprise.... only 100 meters away i discovered a vernissage with some illustrators of
    the German comic publisher Weissblech.

From Eckhard Breitschuh I got the autographed minidrawing of a forester in
    this Welten des Schreckens Comics.

This Comic cover is (maybe) nothing for small children.
    Spoiler:

The Forester says: READ Weissblech !!!

The large drawing is a co work from Till Felix and Eckhard Breitschuh.
    Till says.... Everything is possible.......

I asked for a Gunslinger / Hulk

Afterwards I went to my main goal, the event with Aisha Franz.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

First book appearance of The Crate, new edition of Night Shift, brand new anthology featuring King's story The Dune. It also has new Tim Powers, Gene Wolfe and Joe R. Lansdale:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, dude!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Awesome, dude!
    Truly!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my copy of Knowing Darkness. Bought from ebay for under $100!! Now I have to figure out how to read it. Anyone that already has it have any suggestions?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Turn the pages. Left to right, top to bottom.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    I just received my copy of Knowing Darkness. Bought from ebay for under $100!! Now I have to figure out how to read it. Anyone that already has it have any suggestions?
    It's in English, so start at page 1, the top left, read L-R and work your way down the page. Proceed to page 2, and then so on, so on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 1067 ... LastLast