+ Reply to Thread
Page 1193 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 193 693 1093 1143 1183 1191 1192 1193
Results 29,801 to 29,809 of 29809

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead swintek has a spectacular aura about swintek has a spectacular aura about swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks for the great story and pics. Glad you had fun!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for your comments! It warms my heart. 😊 While it's true there's work and effort behind, I'm extremely grateful for all these opportunities. A lot of people trusted in me and I'll do all I can to pay for that vow of trust.

Thank you! And yes...I think I have good luck 😂
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Their trust is well placed.
    That is so cool Ari. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. And by the way: that tie is AWESOME!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it was an incredible experience, Ari! Congrats!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari. Very cool!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari what an experience.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved young man, well deserved.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a spectacular aura about M_O_O_N has a spectacular aura about M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great time it looks like you had, Ari.

Nice tie, too.
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option for me. (seriously)

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! I can't spread more positive rep until 24 hours pass.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1193 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 193 693 1093 1143 1183 1191 1192 1193