+ Reply to Thread
Page 1150 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1160 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 29967

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

A real nice signature for your first one, Vincent. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks a lot! I’m far from an expert on SK signatures, but I was pretty sure this one is legit. There are two books on biblio right now that were also signed on that day, one of them a 1st The Shining. I asked the seller for a picture and they turn out to look very similar, same pen used.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Thanks a lot! I’m far from an expert on SK signatures, but I was pretty sure this one is legit. There are two books on biblio right now that were also signed on that day, one of them a 1st The Shining. I asked the seller for a picture and they turn out to look very similar, same pen used.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Nice detective work! They look spot on to me.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep spot on.

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very cool.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Nice detective work! They look spot on to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Yep spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very cool.
    Thanks, everyone! I really love this kind of stuff.

Weedeater MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Some pics of my new acquisition.

More pics in my thread. But this is a great book.

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Mike!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Weedeater MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of MikeDuke has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats, Mike!
    Thanks Peter. I do like it a lot

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That proof is so tiny. Haha. It's a baby proof.
    Actually....it's the same size as all the Scribner proofs......you might not know this, but Ari is 11' tall.
    HA! Priceless
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got my copy...and it was beyond my expectations. Incredible work by Paul Suntup!

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Mellow

Wow. That looks fantastic. A big congrats on that one.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That proof is so tiny. Haha. It's a baby proof.
    Actually....it's the same size as all the Scribner proofs......you might not know this, but Ari is 11' tall.
    HA! Priceless
    Even guys as big as Tippy and me look up to you.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ari. I’m glad you finally have it!

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks Ari. I’m glad you finally have it!
    Those foreigners are annoying, arent they?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Been absent from site while raising the new kid over the last 18 months. This and getting ready to buy my 2nd house has halted adding to my collection. Luckily I had an idea to have a custom case made for my #51 Gunslinger and commissioned before the great money drain.

I'll talk a little more about collaboration details on her thread, but Rachel Readman did an amazing job and finalized the case with Dick Olson. I was pretty much speechless when I saw for the first time

Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That is stunning. I love all the details, depth, and creativity. Congrats!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Mellow

That is one bad to the bone case. Congrats.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SICKKKKKKKKKKKK. Love her work.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That case is pretty bad ass.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got to see it in person, and the detail is amazing. The grain in the aging wood on the buildings is so realistic.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 has a spectacular aura about FlyerPhan0826 has a spectacular aura about

Love the font used on the spine... Amazing case!

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That is quite the beautiful and sturdy case. I love all the artwork inside and out.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1150 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 150 650 1050 1100 1140 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1160 ... LastLast