Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have bigger pictures? We cannot click on them to see them bigger
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    One of only 4 'Guncase' editions produced to herald the launch of Tom Clancy's latest book - Dead or Alive
    A really well made guncase...silver dogtags, Victorinox knife and a silver engraved AK47 bullet...and the signed book of course.

Delivered to the Tower of London by members of the Parachute Regiment in full combat gear - smoke grenades, rifles and all - on the eve of Worldwide publication
    Holy sh*t... for real? No kidding?!?! If it's not too personal, dare I ask how much that set you back? That is one hell of a presentation and delivery method. Congrats on the acquisition!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Jeez, now that is a stylish launch. Amazing presentation for sure. Impressed.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister just flew in to town, and gave me this wonderful surprise as a birthday gift!

How cool is my sister???

Traveler odienz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    My sister just flew in to town, and gave me this wonderful surprise as a birthday gift!

How cool is my sister???
    That is wicked!! Is that the one from Trademe? Just picked my copy up from Ebay tonight!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got a WONDERFUL sister!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not very good with this technology stuff so don't know how to do this...here is a link though of the video of the delivery of the books...it's worth a look. (If you are genuinely interested I'll email the pics. to you if you let me have your email address).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNoV47XXug

Holy sh*t... for real? No kidding?!?! If it's not too personal, dare I ask how much that set you back? That is one hell of a presentation and delivery method. Congrats on the acquisition!

There was nothing to measure the value against (or potential value of this and I'm guessing it's most unlikely one will come up for sale any time soon) so I haven't a clue whether it was expensive or inexpensive. I paid over $350 for it but I'm happy with the price so that makes it a decent buy as far as I'm concerned.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Delivered to the Tower of London by members of the Parachute Regiment in full combat gear - smoke grenades, rifles and all - on the eve of Worldwide publication
    I wrote to the Prime Minister, David Cameron, and his deputy, Nick Clegg to register my disgust at this outragous waste of the Defense Budget, at this time of severe cuts. This happened at the same time as they were ripping the wings off our Nimrod aircraft.

They phoned me back, saying that if I kept my mouth shut, I would get a Knighthood.

Too late though, as The News of the World had hacked my phone and the story is now in this Sunday's paper. The Defense Secretary will now have to resign.

Pity. I was looking forward to you all addressing me as, Lord Rabbit of Trickington.

Seriously, this is a great presentation.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not very good with this technology stuff so don't know how to do this...here is a link though of the video of the delivery of the books...it's worth a look. (If you are genuinely interested I'll email the pics. to you if you let me have your email address).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNoV47XXug

There was nothing to measure the value against (or potential value of this and I'm guessing it's most unlikely one will come up for sale any time soon) so I haven't a clue whether it was expensive or inexpensive. I paid over $350 for it but I'm happy with the price so that makes it a decent buy as far as I'm concerned.
    That's not too bad for a 1 of 4 book with that high of a production value! Again, congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

I wrote to the Prime Minister, David Cameron, and his deputy, Nick Clegg to register my disgust at this outragous waste of the Defense Budget, at this time of severe cuts. This happened at the same time as they were ripping the wings off our Nimrod aircraft.

They phoned me back, saying that if I kept my mouth shut, I would get a Knighthood.

Too late though, as The News of the World had hacked my phone and the story is now in this Sunday's paper. The Defense Secretary will now have to resign.

Pity. I was looking forward to you all addressing me as, Lord Rabbit of Trickington.

From now on you shall be known as LRoT

Country
    Country Flag

That's not too bad for a 1 of 4 book with that high of a production value! Again, congrats!

One of the other ones was sold for almost $600

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of my favorite series of all time is The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. The first book, Dragonflight, was published in 1968. In 1998, a 30th anniversary edition was released. I just got my own copy that was signed by the author during a special event held during the week of release. I'm not sure if all of these copies were signed, but I'm glad mine is:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My new P&Js A new bookcase (my nicest as all my others are those cheap $20-30 kits) and quite a few books (non-King) soon to be posted in my collection thread. I've just gotta' go home and find the cable so I can upload pics.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fresh on my wall

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those prints are really cool. Well done!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A very good friend of mine that works for his local charity organization, just brought me this little beauty today. He knows I'm a big Stephen King fan so he just snatched it from a pile that someone brought to them. Not the best condition, but hey, I'm not complaining.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! That's a good friend!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, he is indeed.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool captures everyone and i relly need to get my print framed too!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need to frame it too! But first have to get over the idea that, framing will (probably) cost more than the print did.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great aquisitions everyone !!

GREAT price on the Clancy "Guncase", what a presentation !!

Karl

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Need to frame it too! But first have to get over the idea that, framing will (probably) cost more than the print did.
    oh yeah, so true. But it's worth it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine back from the frame shop last week.

I like the frame...not sure I am crazy about the turquoise matte.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know i think that looks great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast