+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101
Results 27,501 to 27,505 of 27505

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of arrivals:

And the spinner working:

https://www.facebook.com/arielracing...type=3&theater

An original by Erin Wells. I'm BEYOND amazement! The pic doesn't do justice:

And another cool acquisition isn't something you can touch. It's something I can't officially speak until Sept 8th but let's say I already saw the movie fans are waiting for. And I LOVED IT!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Ari. Whenever you deliver a P&J, it's usually a huge and sprawling array... Love them.

(And your positive vote for IT is reassuring)...

Vagrant Dead Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Ari!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a (for me) a phenomenal P&J to post tomorrow.
    If a member just obtained a lettered EOTD, asbestos Firestarter, complete set of New Lieutenant's Rap, or matching The Plant, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me have my 15 minutes of fame before you post.
    Just 15 or more minutes.

I'll post ~ 7am PDT (well before the eclipse), ......oh shit, I'm going to be eclipsed by an eclipse. Someone please make the moon wait.

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

very nice!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101