Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1149 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 149 649 1049 1099 1139 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1159 1199 1249 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mail call today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont remember seeing that Gwendy's cover beforer?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff. I just ordered the Barker "Today, Tonight" S/L...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont remember seeing that Gwendy's cover beforer?
    https://sstpublications.co.uk/Gwendys-Button-Box.html
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like many of you, I’ve been lucky enough to form some great friendships through my book collecting, and also through this King forum. In December, a huge box (the shape of an art print) arrived at my house in Australia (coincidentally, right on my birthday). I didn't recall purchasing any artwork. I opened it and soon realised it was gifted from a member here. A sincere THANK YOU to HONKYTONKSMASH. What can I say, mate? An extremely generous and thoughtful gesture, brother, and it won't be forgotten.

And the detail/quality of this Suntup's print is mind-blowing. I just got it back from the framers today. (Please excuse the shite reflecty photo)...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Like many of you, I’ve been lucky enough to form some great friendships through my book collecting, and also through this King forum. In December, a huge box (the shape of an art print) arrived at my house in Australia (coincidentally, right on my birthday). I didn't recall purchasing any artwork. I opened it and soon realised it was gifted from a member here. A sincere THANK YOU to HONKYTONKSMASH. What can I say, mate? An extremely generous and thoughtful gesture, brother, and it won't be forgotten.

And the detail/quality of this Suntup's print is mind-blowing. I just got it back from the framers today. (Please excuse the shite reflecty photo)...

Looks absolutely phenomenal, bro. Excellent choice on the frame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I might be slightly biased, but what a great print! Congratulations! And that was really nice of Chad!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A couple of recent acquisitions:

Julia S/L by Peter Straub from Centipede Press
    Strange Weather UK S/L by Joe Hill from Gollancz

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    A couple of recent acquisitions:

Julia S/L by Peter Straub from Centipede Press
    Strange Weather UK S/L by Joe Hill from Gollancz

HBJ
    Fantastic, HBJ. I've got this Julia coming also - the artwork is mind-blowing. Congratulations...

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See my collection for:

-The Colorado Kid
    -The Shining (Folio Society)
    -The Shining S/L (Sub Press)
    P2

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

As many of you know, I really love both the Shawshank Redemption movie and the short story Steve wrote in Different Seasons....It took me a LONG while to finally get this back from Alex McVey, but I am very pleased with the remarques I commissioned him to do in this book....and I sent him a book that I owned that was inscribed to William and I took this same book to Mansfield Ohio (the site of the Shawshank filming) over two years ago and got it signed by the Warden (who mistakenly thought my name must be William so he inscribed it to William) even though I am a David...not a problem for me actually.

Here is Red...

Here is Warden...

Here is Andy...

An extra doodling...

a rock hammer....

and the signatures...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW! Great remarques - the rock hammer is especially clever.

It's really neat to see the custom stuff that people on the forums have done to their books, and this is among the coolest. Very inspiring!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is super cool, David! I love it!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Love it! Never seen one before!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff, David and Siep..! Congratulations...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Shawshank drawings! Especially like the fact the rock hammer has been drawn on the page where it is first mentioned in the story

Was that one a surprise David? Did you just flick through the pages and find it?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool stuff!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the drawings David!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Siep!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I MUST STOP BUYING.......

Just made a deal to acquire my second Palumbo painting.....Gathering Darkness....

PS...another member here who owns multiples already bought the other one David still had. All are gone now.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

How, on this earth, can you say no to that beauty..!? What a brilliant depiction and choice of image. Congrats, David.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great acquisition - I think he is one of the best illustrators out there!

The Salem's Lot art portfolio is the only CD portfolio I've bought of the set. I'm generally not a portfolio guy but sometimes they are too good to pass up and any time Palumbo contributes counts as "too good to pass up".

Country
    Country Flag

That is very nice, David. Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1149 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 149 649 1049 1099 1139 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1159 1199 1249 ... LastLast