+ Reply to Thread
Page 1193 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 193 693 1093 1143 1183 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 LastLast
Results 29,801 to 29,825 of 29865

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead swintek has a spectacular aura about swintek has a spectacular aura about swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks for the great story and pics. Glad you had fun!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone for your comments! It warms my heart. 😊 While it's true there's work and effort behind, I'm extremely grateful for all these opportunities. A lot of people trusted in me and I'll do all I can to pay for that vow of trust.

Thank you! And yes...I think I have good luck 😂
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Their trust is well placed.
    That is so cool Ari. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. And by the way: that tie is AWESOME!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it was an incredible experience, Ari! Congrats!
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari. Very cool!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari what an experience.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well deserved young man, well deserved.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great time it looks like you had, Ari.

Nice tie, too.
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option for me. (seriously)

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! I can't spread more positive rep until 24 hours pass.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Not much happening on the King front in my collection, but I'm very pleased with a few non-King items that have arrived in the last few months:

More pics in my non-King collection thread.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Love those, HBJ. The Road looks amazing!

Goldmember webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

Nice haul!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should be very pleased - great acquisitions!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45 is a name known to all racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I commented on The Shadow of the Wind in your collection thread, but I didn't on the others.

The Suntups are gorgeous, of course, and while you haven't reached Yegor status, the pics are getting better! Something I need to work on, for sure.

The lettered Three-Body is gonna be Sub Press's #1 release of the year, I think. There are plenty of Sub Press lettereds that I haven't held or seen pictures of, but I feel pretty confident that nothing else they're gonna release in 2019 is going to match Three-Body. Maybe if Fire & Blood comes out in the next six weeks...

Great gets, HBJ!!
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love those, HBJ. The Road looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Nice haul!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    You should be very pleased - great acquisitions!
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    very nice.
    Thank you, all. I know this is primarily a King collector's thread, so I appreciate your positive responses. The lettered copy of The Shadow of the Wind is one of those editions that I never thought I'd own, so I'm thrilled beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I believe I commented on The Shadow of the Wind in your collection thread, but I didn't on the others.

The Suntups are gorgeous, of course, and while you haven't reached Yegor status, the pics are getting better! Something I need to work on, for sure.

The lettered Three-Body is gonna be Sub Press's #1 release of the year, I think. There are plenty of Sub Press lettereds that I haven't held or seen pictures of, but I feel pretty confident that nothing else they're gonna release in 2019 is going to match Three-Body. Maybe if Fire & Blood comes out in the next six weeks...

Great gets, HBJ!!
    Thanks Tim. Those are kind words indeed - my photographic skills (and my collection) fall far short of Yegor's, I agree, but I appreciate your encouragement. I enjoy taking the photos as it gives me a chance to enjoy the qualities of the books that I'm trying to highlight. I want to get better at it, so if you're seeing an improvement, that makes me happy.

And yes, the TBP lettered edition is the standout release for SubPress this year, I agree. I don't think either The Labyrinth of the Spirits or Fire & Blood lettereds will be out this year. The Scar was pretty stunning, as was Broken Angels (based on Yegor's photos of them), but personally, I think TBP is just a little bit nicer than both.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice

Great to see pics of the Suntup edition of THE ROAD. While it’s my favorite book, I did pass on this new edition, so I’m very pleased to finally see what it looks like. Congratulations, and enjoy it.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Great to see pics of the Suntup edition of THE ROAD. While it’s my favorite book, I did pass on this new edition, so I’m very pleased to finally see what it looks like. Congratulations, and enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice! Congrats!
    Thanks, RC65 and Ari!

HBJ

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Excited and wanted to share a new pride and joy:

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Simmons has written some monumental books; particularly in his early career. Congratulations.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Simmons has written some monumental books; particularly in his early career. Congratulations.
    Thank you, Sir. Well done book. I want/NEED a slipcase for it. The edition is not an easy find.

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks, RF. I discovered him late. Was aware but never dived in. Enjoying his stuff.

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Oh congrats! That’s a nice S/L and not easy to find. One of my favorite novels of his too.

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1193 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 193 693 1093 1143 1183 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 LastLast