+ Reply to Thread
Page 1160 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... LastLast
Results 28,976 to 29,000 of 29160

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Grail acquired. This is P&J worthy.

What letter Becca? What is the check inscription?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 will become famous soon enough

Congrats... Absolutely killer book!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Grail acquired. This is P&J worthy.

What letter Becca? What is the check inscription?
    It's the end of the world as we know it.
    And I feel fine.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

i will have a couple items to post shortly

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

i will have a couple items to post shortly
    How shortly?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

if i get a break tonite long enough at other job, then by midnight tonite

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Acquired a couple things recently: As I find myself doing too often, a customer wants a particular signed book and on occasion I like my personal copy signature better so customer gets a better copy...that happened months ago with a flatsigned 1st Regulators...well, I finally "replaced" my personal copy...it came in a pretty decent aftermarket slipcase too.

Yeah, I am a Dark Tower nut case, I bought this from a member here, as much to show him support!

And this one intrigued me so I got it...Glen's work is not favored by all here, but I like his work generally. This is Carrie's house.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, David!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Doh

Man that stuff looks great. Congrats David.

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Acquired a couple things recently: As I find myself doing too often, a customer wants a particular signed book and on occasion I like my personal copy signature better so customer gets a better copy...that happened months ago with a flatsigned 1st Regulators...well, I finally "replaced" my personal copy...it came in a pretty decent aftermarket slipcase too.

Yeah, I am a Dark Tower nut case, I bought this from a member here, as much to show him support!

And this one intrigued me so I got it...Glen's work is not favored by all here, but I like his work generally. This is Carrie's house.

Dope pickups, David. Enjoy that Susannah!

Citizen of Gilead shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After a very very hard start to the year I have bitten the bullet and bought the Artist State of the Talisman.

Book no 24 of 70.

I will add photo on receipt but wanted this version of the book for a very long time. Hopefully in my hands before January is out.

This completes my top shelf along with the stand, salems lot and It.

Retail therapy at its best.

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Doh

Nice. An Artist version. I have the regular S\L. That's great. You are off to a better start then me. I have no new books in hand so far at the beginning of 2019.

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So happy to look in every book. Found this in my fav. second hand bookstore.
    Way harder to get than my second Folio S/L The Shining.

Now I own two of the megarare

Stephen King - Das Leben und das Schreiben / On writing
    German metalic hardcover Musterexemplar/ARC
    I only know these two..

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very special! Congrats!

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, that looks amazing. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been looking for this one for quite a while. More pics in my collection thread.

The Colorado Kid "lettered" 1/33 Miller Traycase edition

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome books. Congrats Jerome.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy for you, Jerome! Nothing better than completing a quest for the elusive book.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just showed up today:

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added to listing.

John

My Mood
    Doh

That is very cool.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No Book,
    No Art,
    but still my greatest pride and joy ever!

Took me years of planing and raising the founds.

Sold more than half of my collection , just for a blink of time.
    But it was worth every cent and every month waiting!

I feel so blessed that i was able to see this stunning place,
    and wanted to share my incredible luck.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1160 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... LastLast