+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1093 ... LastLast
Results 27,051 to 27,075 of 27382

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The two different cases were custom runs. I was involved in the creative process, but not the actual production of the cases. The center case was released several years ago. member Garrell did the art for it.
    The other two cases have art by Ned Dameron.
    Just added to the new Catalog
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful cases!

Maerlyn's Imp Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    The two different cases were custom runs. I was involved in the creative process, but not the actual production of the cases. The center case was released several years ago. member Garrell did the art for it.

Is there a link ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Is there a link ?
    Here ya go...
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Is there a link ?
    Here ya go...
    Simon - Just a thought, but do you want to include any of the generic plates that Jeff has used for slipcases?

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the new case RF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Simon!
    Amazing copies.
    P2

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The variant of the Pet Sematary soundtrack. The variant is randomly inserted; I took a chance and got lucky. Not really al that valuable, but I like vinyl and I thought it was a cool item. Listening it for the first time. Ow while reading Different Seasons.

https://mondotees.com/products/pet-sematary-ost-lp

Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this one in ... sweet!

And I'm loving that Salem's Lot and Pet Sematary vinyl!
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know most of you probably saw this on Betts latest offering. I am so excited to have been fortunate to be the first one to reach out to this. Big thanks to Kris for giving me the heads up. I absolutely feel in love with the inscription and feel relieved that I was able to finally get my hands on one of these.

Thanks David and Kris!!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's an awesome grab!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem brother... I am so happy for you!!!! It's amazing!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome P&J's everyone... great work.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack has a spectacular aura about TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really digging the Vinyl I've been seeing. Of course the other stuff too.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Two weeks ago I was invited to a radio to speak about my book and Stephen King, and it was inside the book fair where I presented Todo Sobre Stephen King. On that day there were three big names presenting books: John Katzenbach, Carlos Ruiz-Zafón and Arturo Pérez-Reverte. I really admire Pérez-Reverte and love his works, but after two months where I spent it from interview to interview, I told my wife I was not attending in order to spend some time home. Well, when I was asked to do the interview, she told me to see if I could, at least, get my books signed after the event. So I finished the interview in the radio and went to the line. Last time I saw Arturo was ten years ago and I went mute in front of him. This time I was able to speak ( ). He was very kind last year praising my book via Twitter and his magazine (Zenda) published an awesome review, so I thanked him for that. And I got a great picture

It's been years since I found new Stephen King stuff in Spanish...

FINALLY! Now I'm only missing a signed copy of The Wind Through...

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful stuff, Ari

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Happy for your new acquisitions and positive experiences.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Your luck is peaking again. Might as well as how you want the Grand Prize inscribed...

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

Good stuff Ari! I used to have that Desperation/Regulators shirt and a whole set of The Red Letter newsletter. Hard things to come by now a days!
    ~Jonathan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like many others, I have a new addition with the:
    Salem's Lot-Cemetery Dance Art Portfolio #95 with Glenn Chadbourne & David Palumbo Remarques

I'm VERY pleased with it! Here are the Chadbourne & Palumbo Remarques!

Chadbourne

Palumbo

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So my intention when I left the house to was to simply pick up a reading copy of Gwendy's.

Still don't have one to read.....

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1093 ... LastLast