Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1027 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1037 1077 1127 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,675 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I had some double https.....
    You can get medication for that!
    The ones on or around your lips respond pretty well to the ointment.....the ones lower down.....not so much.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

@peripheral. On E-bay there was a matching SOD set for 550 for awhile. No remarques and I wished at the time I had the cash. Perhaps someone here stole them at that price? With the remarqued Vol 2, my matching set was actually less then that. Got lucky though the traycases aren't perfect. So great job to you too! Man though....they are big books!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I had some double https.....
    You can get medication for that!
    The ones on or around your lips respond pretty well to the ointment.....the ones lower down.....not so much.

Without an emoticon I can't tell if that was funny, or sound medical advice.
    Warning! Emoticon

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@peripheral. On E-bay there was a matching SOD set for 550 for awhile. No remarques and I wished at the time I had the cash. Perhaps someone here stole them at that price? With the remarqued Vol 2, my matching set was actually less then that. Got lucky though the traycases aren't perfect. So great job to you too! Man though....they are big books!!!
    Thanks Allasorte, my deal wasn't quite so good as that, but close -$621 in a bid on eBay, and postage was weirdly cheap for them to Australia (relatively cheap, that is! US $40), which I was stoked about.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

OK. Obviously didn't sell my kidneys and didn't want to list one picture at a time. Just spent a lot and the way I see it, I only need one. Thank you to AKC from awhile ago for Riding the Bullet. Thank you fire monkey for Insomnia. Thank you to some sellers on E-bay too. Thank you bad moon books for Black House. Thank you Betts for the matching Dark Man S/L set and for the Chadbourne art which is my new avatar. The SOD is a matching set and Volume 2 has the remarque. The seller was from Ohio and not sure if he is on here. The traycases are a bit worn but the books are fine/fine. Bought a new one from CD, but not for Volume 2 . Bought the set and Dolan's for a super reasonable price. Not sure why the one picture is crooked, it wasn't saved on my computer that way.

Congrats! Especially on that fine looking Insomnia

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Got these cool props from 11.22.63 today!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^Very cool! Congrats!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Lilia! Congratulations!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Hans! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is really a P&J, but it came today. A little disappointed in the very short (half page) SK contribution. Anybody else read it?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I read it. It sure was short but I liked it.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I read it too. Short but enjoyable. King and I are roughly the same age and his retelling of seeing and falling in love with Kim Novak in that movie really struck home with me. I had a very similar experience seeing Marilyn Monroe for the first time on screen in Some Like It Hot in 1959. I was 9 years old and felt some things for the first time that day.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you my friend MOSHE PRIGAN for sending me this beautiful funny postcard you made.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations everyone!!
    Moshi did a great job with those postcards!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Thank you my friend MOSHE PRIGAN for sending me this beautiful funny postcard you made.

T H A N K Y O U, Shachar. Nice to see it again, warms my heart!

Thanks Lot guy for the feedback.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book mail is fun

Love this book

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chad!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Chad!
    Thanks Brian. This is my first early S/L.. and boy I may have a problem now...I want more haha

Skeleton Crew is still one of the best King S/L's ever done. Congratulations!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, Bob. Always loved Skeleton Crew.

Congratulations Chad.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Skeleton Crew is still one of the best King S/L's ever done. Congratulations!
    Thanks Bob. It really is beautifully done

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Agreed, Bob. Always loved Skeleton Crew.

Congratulations Chad.
    Thanks Alan. Definitely one of my favorites

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Chad!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations on the beautiful addition.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Chad, one of the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1027 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1037 1077 1127 ... LastLast