+ Reply to Thread
Page 1187 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 187 687 1087 1137 1177 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... LastLast
Results 29,651 to 29,675 of 29739

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You're getting good at imitating King's handwriting, Jerome!
    Toughest part is making the fake look "new King" bad. I keep trying to do the beautiful 1990's sig I had perfected.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Looks like Jerome is 1st to The Cool Kid's Table on this one......congrats!
    Nope...got him beat (for a customer), I got one day after book release.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Looks like Jerome is 1st to The Cool Kid's Table on this one......congrats!
    Nope...got him beat (for a customer), I got one day after book release.
    No pics, it never happened.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonna have to go with Jerome on this....if it not documented here....it did not happen.

That said....Jerome....the signature on your book is crooked.....you'll never be happy with it.....please send it to me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gonna have to go with Jerome on this....if it not documented here....it did not happen.

That said....Jerome....the signature on your book is crooked.....you'll never be happy with it.....please send it to me.
    As soon as my other two get here.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Newest arrival from the RM Book Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

There is something about this book... this AND a 1st IT... I just love them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Very Nice Garrell. Very nice indeed.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Damn nice DJ! Congrats!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

What a beautiful copy, Garell! Very jealous.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Signed My Pretty Pony

With this, I am down to seven books to complete my signed US 1st edition collection.

The Institute (which I hope to obtain next month), plus six more of the harder-to-find signed titles.

I am not sure My Pretty Pony belonged on that list in the first place.....as it is something of a gift edition.......like TLOE Cycle of the Werewolf.....but both of them are on my "list" and I now have a signed copy of both.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive Rick. Observing you over the years move toward this goal has been very satisfying.

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Beautiful signature
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul and Garrell.

Comparing the signature to those in the catalog here, I believe it was signed around the time it was published......1988.

The "Stephen" from the 1987 example and "g" from the 1988 example are very similar.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely sig, congratulations Rick. What ones you got left to get now out of interest?

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul and Garrell.

Comparing the signature to those in the catalog here, I believe it was signed around the time it was published......1988.

The "Stephen" from the 1987 example and "g" from the 1988 example are very similar.
    Hey Rick,
    Spot on w/date of sig.. totally agree, super congrats to you!!
    Great signature.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Lovely sig, congratulations Rick. What ones you got left to get now out of interest?
    The Institute
    Roadwork PB
    Rage PB
    The Long Walk PB
    The Running Man PB
    Storm of the Century PB
    The Bachman Books

There are some books that are not on my list and probably should be like The Green Mile paperbacks and The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded (especially since The Stand Complete and Uncut is on my list).....but hey.....it's my list.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Lisey's Story ARC $25

WANTED

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    The Institute
    Roadwork PB
    Rage PB
    The Long Walk PB
    The Running Man PB
    Storm of the Century PB
    The Bachman Books

There are some books that are not on my list and probably should be like The Green Mile paperbacks and The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded (especially since The Stand Complete and Uncut is on my list).....but hey.....it's my list.
    Great job that you’ve got this far. Hope you get the rest of them

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Bachman PB's will be a challenge, particularly Rage. I'm sure you will succeed, but it will take patience, luck, and of course money.

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

With this, I am down to seven books to complete my signed US 1st edition collection.

The Institute (which I hope to obtain next month), plus six more of the harder-to-find signed titles.

I am not sure My Pretty Pony belonged on that list in the first place.....as it is something of a gift edition.......like TLOE Cycle of the Werewolf.....but both of them are on my "list" and I now have a signed copy of both.
    Wow that is quite the accomplishment. I just want all of his first books in first ed period. But to have them all signed and only need seven more, now that's a feat.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Rick.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE PICK-UP.. I recall your comments of the day I found a Pretty Pony in little bookstore (while you waited outside) and wound up getting signed by Stephen that night.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Couple new ones I thought some may enjoy seeing. Thanks to you guys for the heads up on Song of Kali. I guess it will have to do until the lettered becomes available for a few bucks. Ha! Or probably not.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, indeed. Congrats.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1187 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 187 687 1087 1137 1177 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 ... LastLast