Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 32405

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That's indeed the UK blue partial proof John was talking about (isn't that one in his list?)
    yeah it's in his list.... i just must be getting really old.... and colorblind...
    that sure looks white to me.

waaah.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's the kind of blue that's almost a 'shade of white' if that makes sense it certainly is blue in real life but when taking a picture all colour seems to drain away mysteriously.

*edit* this is what mine looks like, on photo:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm still looking for that one too.

John
    Slight mix up John. It's not the orange one, it's the variant picture one.

I know you have that one.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I'm still looking for that one too.

John
    Slight mix up John. It's not the orange one, it's the variant picture one.

I know you have that one.
    I'm curious, where did you find that one? It's one that I've been looking for as well...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean the variant? I got mine a few years ago off eBay. They show up there occasionally, but not very often at all.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen one on eBay but then again, I've only found out it exists at all when I registered on this forum, so i probably just missed it during my pre-collecting days... nowadays, I get the occasional adrenalin rush when I get a glimpse of what looks like the variant cover, only to see (nanoseconds later) that it's the Gunslinger audio tape...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That DOES get confusing!

John

Country
    Country Flag

That DOES get confusing!

John

... yeah, it does

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    damn... gotta close my ebay window today.... just added two more UK proofs - nightmares and dreamscapes and wolves of calla.

look out john... here i come! 16 UK proofs and counting....

somebody stop me.... a year without... and now i'm splurging. more More MORE!!!!!
    I currently have 35 UK proofs.

Are you sure the proof of The Stand you got is a UK one? The only UK proofs of The Stand are the blue-covered partial proof and one I don't have--a red-covered full proof. The US Stand has the white cover.

John
    btw .... i miscounted

i will now have 50 US proofs (plus 5 duplicates) 17 UK proofs and 5 misc. king proofs. i'm gpoing to post a list on the proof thread of what i have and what i still need.

dang... i just went and looked and realized at some point i got a UK #'d duma key proof - don't know where or when i added that one.
    new total = 18 UK proofs - closing in on john .... but i don't think you need to start sweating it out yet - you'll be keeping that proof throne for several more years i'm sure..... though bob and hutch have never spoken up about how many king proofs they own.

<= headed to the library to see what other things i didn't know i had.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry...the UK Duma Key ARC you got it from me

We exchanged 2 duma key arcs (US and UK) for The Regulators S/L
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Terry...the UK Duma Key ARC you got it from me

We exchanged 2 duma key arcs (US and UK) for The Regulators S/L

ahhhh... now i remember - it's hell getting old... seems tomas was involved in that transaction too.

still waiting on a cell proof... and now an under the dome proof is high on my want list - in case your in the mood for trading again ha ha.

still have that extra copy of the plant part 2 proof hangin' around here somewhere.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

My new Pride and Joy :

The Road To The Dark Tower by Bev Vincent

Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather, with satin ribbon page marker and full-color artwork, and featuring an original Dark Tower drawing from Glenn Chadbourne on each signature sheet to make every copy of the Lettered Edition unique. This is letter ZZ of 52.

A special heads-up thank you to Eric ( e_taylor ) for finding this wonderful book for sale and posting it in Calvins. Very classy, my friend. Thank you again.

Book and tray case :

Book lettered ZZ ! :

The amazing Chadbourne remarque :

Remarque with Chadbourne and Bev Vincent sigs :
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Pam!

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Pam! I really like that traycase.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the drawing Pam! Congrats - you got a great price too!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks everyone. It's really a beautiful book and case. I love it.

And thanks again, Eric, I never would have seen it without your post!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Pam! It looks awesome!

Terry, so far I was unable to get a copy. The one sent to me is lost somewhere Still hoping one to arrive.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Pam I really love the remarque, fantastic

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet item Pam. Clearly I need to get more involved in my hunting.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Looking for one of these for quite some time.

I got this great 1st Tommyknockers about a month ago and thought I should share an image with all of you.

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great, but I'm more interested in that hard cover of Under the Dome behind it. Maybe I missed something, but it doesn't look like any of the other proofs posted here. Care to tell more about it?

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

I think hutch is playing with us....I'll play along........

wow hutch that tommy knockers is really nice and i've never seen one before quite like it.
    Can I borrow that tommy knockers book stand? i need to take some pictures of books and i can't find anything that works good to hold them up like that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

close but no cigar. I'm sure someone will figure it out shortly... Stay tuned. P.S. the image is not doctored.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    I think hutch is playing with us....I'll play along........

wow hutch that tommy knockers is really nice and i've never seen one before quite like it.
    Can I borrow that tommy knockers book stand? i need to take some pictures of books and i can't find anything that works good to hold them up like that.

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously though, has Scribner even begun printing them yet? If they have, I'm sure it would be pretty difficult to snag a copy. Unless of course you're the CEO of Simon and Schuster, which would explain everything.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think the print is in there. Just a blank book block. A dummy sample from Simon & Schuster.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 717 1217 ... LastLast