Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    My mystery book turned out to be Salem's Lot. Didn't even realize I had ordered ithe PS version from Sub Press.
    Same here!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Shipping notice... Knight of the Seven Kingdoms maybe??
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone order an extra copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (Sub Press) that they may be willing to part with?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I assume so. I received a shipping notice yesterday and that's the only book I have on order from them at the moment.

Traveler Beeblebrox is on a distinguished road Beeblebrox's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have three orders from SP; Summer of Night, Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and the Graveyard book. I've gotten two shipping notices, hoping one of them is Knight! 😃

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Five notices, have a pretty good idea on three of them, but not which is which. I guess it's time to rev up the old bs generator with customs again.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody have an extra Sub Press Ready Player One dust jacket in 'as new' condition (not necessarily unfolded, just no rubbing)? I posted this in the other collectible classifieds thread, but figured I would ask here too.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so I had e-mailed subterranean Press asking if they had any replacement Ready Player One dust jackets that I could purchase - just as a long shot, not really expecting anything - and they got back to me right away and said yes, and asked for my shipping address. I got a shipping notice within an hour of that exchange. A huge thank you to Josh and everybody over at Subterranean Press for being so helpful and generous! Outstanding!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea when the limited edition of Last Train from Perdition is going to be released? I can't find any info on the Sub Press web page.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea when the limited edition of Last Train from Perdition is going to be released? I can't find any info on the Sub Press web page.
    The lettered has already been received by someone here.
    I haven't received a shipping notice, not for the limited nor for the lettered.

sk

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Does anybody have an extra Sub Press Ready Player One dust jacket in 'as new' condition (not necessarily unfolded, just no rubbing)? I posted this in the other collectible classifieds thread, but figured I would ask here too.
    REALLY wishing that I had bit the bullet and bought this the 9 or 10 times that I looked at this and put it 'in my cart' to consider. This was before I had read it and didn't know how AMAZING it was. The cover art was throwing me off a bit, though I knew it was 'Joust'. After I read it, it was, of course, gone gone gone.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Website now says it has been shipped but I haven't received mine or a shipping notice. Beginning to wonder if I ordered it.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    Website now says it has been shipped but I haven't received mine or a shipping notice. Beginning to wonder if I ordered it.
    I ordered it and haven't received mine yet, either

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post

sk
    I did receive the lettered about two weeks ago - without a shipping notice.
    The limiteds have been received by some, but not by me yet. Again, no shipping notice.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    The limiteds have been received by some, but not by me yet. Again, no shipping notice.

sk
    I emailed and heard back from Bill this morning. Mine shipped Tuesday, but again no shipping notice. So probably on the way for others, too!

Country
    Country Flag

sk

sk
    I emailed and heard back from Bill this morning. Mine shipped Tuesday, but again no shipping notice. So probably on the way for others, too!
    Got mine today!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine was shipped last week. Looking forward to receive it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new website is up and they now have original pricing on each (OOP) book listing!

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

I keep forgetting to checkout the site . . .

And I love the pricing information! I've been slowing completing my Lansdale collection, and it's frustrating to come across books from certain publishers that don't have prices anywhere. Not sure why I need to know that though . . . but it's data and I love me some data.

The new website is up and they now have original pricing on each (OOP) book listing!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Fantastic news! So glad they've restored (or, added) the original pricing. What a great resource for us collectors. Can't wait to wade through the new site. I forget- do we need to make a new account, or did they port over our old accounts?

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Fantastic news! So glad they've restored (or, added) the original pricing. What a great resource for us collectors. Can't wait to wade through the new site. I forget- do we need to make a new account, or did they port over our old accounts?
    you need a new account

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    you need a new account
    Yes but you can use your old password. I tried mine and it worked.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have a few Subpress limiteds/lettereds Im trying to move if anyone is interested. Asking retail + shipping and I am always open for trades
    Beyond the Aquila Rift Lettered
    The Fifth Heart Lettered
    Tonight Again Lettered
    Shattered Sea trilogy with slipcase

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The current book bundle from Humble Bundle is "powered by Subterranean Press". I believe everything offered is ebook format, but could be a good deal if you use an ereader.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/s...on-book-bundle
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    The current book bundle from Humble Bundle is "powered by Subterranean Press". I believe everything offered is ebook format, but could be a good deal if you use an ereader.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/s...on-book-bundle
    Their bundles are always really good - I usually get the subpress book ones and the gaiman bundles too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast