Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 267 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, Boogie Nights and Sydney are the only PTA films that I have yet to see. I hope to remedy that soon though

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Dude!!

Please put Boogie Nights on your list ASAP !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Run, Lola Run is such a great movie. I've been a fan of Franka Potente ever since. I also can't make fun of my mom anymore for having the middle name Franka.

Heather, I haven't watched Them yet, but you will definitely be the first person I talk to after I watch it. Especially considering I can't find anybody who will watch it with me.

I'm planning on watching it this weekend.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i will be shocked if feev doesn't like run lola run.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Run, Lola Run is such a great movie. I've been a fan of Franka Potente ever since. I also can't make fun of my mom anymore for having the middle name Franka.

Heather, I haven't watched Them yet, but you will definitely be the first person I talk to after I watch it. Especially considering I can't find anybody who will watch it with me.

I'm planning on watching it this weekend.
    And you're the first person that I've actually been able to get to watch this film. I've mentioned it to a bunch of other people, but I can't seem to get any of them to check it out.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Nope, Boogie Nights and Sydney are the only PTA films that I have yet to see. I hope to remedy that soon though
    Sydney is quite good. The half of Boogie Nights I've seen was as well.

Oh, and btw
    Spoiler:
    What'd you think of Magnolia's ending?
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Boogie Nights is one of my all time favorite movies.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching starship troopers.....such a good, wholesome movie....and the acting?! SUPERB!

casper van dien is the coolest name ever, btw

and feev, you ever seen "used cars" (1980) with kurt russell in it? it's by bob zemekis (sp?), who directed Back to the future and who framed roger rabbit. pretty fucking funny
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I went to go see Paranormal Activity earlier. All I have to say was that movie was so scary!!! It freaked me out, and I don't scare easily.
    If you like a good horror film, are into ghosts and the paranormal, and can handle a handheld camera film, then this is a must see. I would highly recommend it.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually don't scare easily either. I think I've been somewhat desensitized to such things.

The last movie to really scare/creep me out was The Ring. I want to see Paranormal Activity because I think it could be the first film to scare me since The Ring.

I hope it's better than Blair Witch. I didn't really like that too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I usually don't scare easily either. I think I've been somewhat desensitized to such things.

The last movie to really scare/creep me out was The Ring. I want to see Paranormal Activity because I think it could be the first film to scare me since The Ring.

I hope it's better than Blair Witch. I didn't really like that too much.
    You should really check it out. I think you might enjoy it.

But I also loved Blair Witch so....
    I thought it was pretty creepy. It didn't scare me while I was watching it, except for that final scene. But after the movie, me and my friend were driving home, and we lived in a somewhat rural area. So we had to drive down dark deserted wooded roads, and I think we scared ourselves because of it.

Country
    Country Flag

paranormal was wayyyy better than blair witch....the tension in that theater was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. it was almost unbearable
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I might see this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gingerdead Man View Post
    paranormal was wayyyy better than blair witch....the tension in that theater was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. it was almost unbearable
    Yes, the audience I saw it with was really into it. And I don't think there was a single soul in the theater that did not scream or jump at the end. It was crazy.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdI_9P6zM2k"]YouTube - Legion trailer (2010 )[/ame]

Country
    Country Flag

jesus christ. that looks so fucking awesome
    I'm kind of a big deal.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

yes it does. and I've been waiting for this for months, I just remembered it yesterday.

John F. Kennedy Lola Deschain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

same here i really liked the cell the second time round but i felt the same with Duma Key

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Deschain View Post
    same here i really liked the cell the second time round but i felt the same with Duma Key
    O.o

...wrong thread?

John F. Kennedy Lola Deschain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

sorry all i am new to this

nothing wrong with that, weren't we all at some point? ♥

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Deschain View Post
    sorry all i am new to this
    Sorry? Sorry is not good enough.

Off to the dungeon chamber with her.

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Where the Wild Things Are - it felt very dream-like and I enjoyed that a lot. I also like that they managed to make the creatures both cute and creepy, and that fort...wow!

And I can't not mention Douglas's
    wild things

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I still need to see that. Damn.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Watched Disturbia last night which I thoroughly enjoyed.

1962 Phantom of the Opera for the first time ever today, a bit slow but it IS old in fairness.

And The Invasion, with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig just finished, merely entertaining, nothing to write home about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 267 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast