Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 267 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to Pam, I am now a v-liever

^Epic Fucking Movie.
    Thank you, that is all.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

INDEED IT IS! that is all

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw Orphan yesterday.
    Very evil girl. Makes Damien from The Omen seem mild. 5/6 Beers. Go see it!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Saw Orphan yesterday.
    Very evil girl. Makes Damien from The Omen seem mild. 5/6 Beers. Go see it!
    I'm so excited to see this one. I'm glad to hear from someone that's it's actually good.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I heard about that the other day Feev. Although what I heard was that someone else was going to be directing it, and Rodriguez would just be producing? Don't know if that's true or not.
    Nope, he's for sure set to direct Machete. I think you confused it with the new Predators film, he's producing that but not directing.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Watch it Watch it!!

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I heard about that the other day Feev. Although what I heard was that someone else was going to be directing it, and Rodriguez would just be producing? Don't know if that's true or not.
    Nope, he's for sure set to direct Machete. I think you confused it with the new Predators film, he's producing that but not directing.
    oh ok, good. I was worried when I heard he wasn't directing. I'm glad to know that's not the case.

And there's a new Predators film coming out?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup! Details are scarce, but apparently it's going to take place on the Predators' home planet. I'll post updates in here as I come across them

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Apparently there were some unanswered questions after all the previous Predator films?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you being sarcastic ? Or ...

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Apparently there were some unanswered questions after all the previous Predator films?
    Are you being sarcastic ? Or ...
    LOL!!

I wonder if there will be Aliens in the new Predator movie? heh..

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

I've never actually seen a Predator film

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Gay

I've never actually seen a Predator film
    How did you manage that?

Please oh please share your secret !

( actually, the first one was pretty cool )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

I don't know, there are quite a few big ones that I hate to admit I've never seen. I'll have to add it to my list.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If you like good movies, you'll like Predator

Just letting you know Heather - this is action film making at it's purest. Even though the movie centers around an extra-terrestrial, there won't be many sci-fi elements outside of the Predator and his amazing weaponry. No multitude of subplots either. It's a relentless and visceral toure de force of explosions, blood, dismemberment, and automatic weapons. It's a lot of fun

P.S - GET TO DA CHOPPAH!

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

If you like good movies, you'll like Predator

Just letting you know Heather - this is action film making at it's purest. Even though the movie centers around an extra-terrestrial, there won't be many sci-fi elements outside of the Predator and his amazing weaponry. It's a relentless and visceral toure de force of explosions, blood, dismemberment, and automatic weapons. It's a lot of fun
    quoted for truth.

fernando knows how i feel about predator.

My Mood
    Gay

Just a short commentary on Predator, to add to Feev's :

And explosions.
    There are some explosions.
    And then, things explode.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam, you also forgot to mention what we call in Spanish ... explosiones ! Like, it would put Micheal Bay to shame

I'll make sure to let you guys know what I think of it when I see it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    fernando knows how i feel about predator.

Um, dur.

You know I think of you whenever I watch Predator. Him and his inconsistent laser blasts

I'll make sure to let you guys know what I think of it when I see it.
    Wow, that wasn't convincing at all! Are you sure you're going to watch it Heather?

Spoiler:
    PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE PEER PRESSURE

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love looking back at Predator and seeing not one but two Governors. Arnold and Jesse Ventura.

Who would have believed that when the film was originally released?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you noticed the flux of remakes coming out in the next year...Nightmare on elm street, NIHM, Buffy, just to name a few...is there not an original thought out there anymore?

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

no, not one
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

there are, but unfortunatley the studios like to play it safe and go with what they know
    sad but true

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 267 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast