+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229
Results 5,701 to 5,719 of 5719

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Robin Hood, I'm tired of seeing the same trailers in the theater. Robin Hood, Overlord...

Escape Room looks surprisingly good, though.
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Denbrough View Post
    Speaking of Robin Hood, I'm tired of seeing the same trailers in the theater. Robin Hood, Overlord...

Escape Room looks surprisingly good, though.
    Yeah, I seem to be getting the same ones regardless of studios or the kinds of movies I'm seeing. I actually haven't seen the trailer for Escape Room yet for some reason.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I actually haven't seen the trailer for Escape Room yet for some reason.
    I haven't posted it

It looked silly.

Linus Van Pelt Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I thought you were an unbiased trailer-poster?
    "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know, it just looks like I post everything.

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot who it was, but someone here was talking about Mayhem and I told them I would give my thoughts after watching it. Well, I finally got around to watching it and I must say it's a super fun film. If you're into bat shit, over the top violence, give this one a shot. It reminded me a lot of The Belko Experiment, which I actually thought was pretty decent.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

People are already putting out their best of lists?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That 2018 mashup was fantastic. The video in general was really well edited and they included many of many of my favorite films.

I can't wait for more mashups and countdowns to be rolled out.

Country
    Country Flag

That 2018 mashup was fantastic. The video in general was really well edited and they included many of many of my favorite films.
    Same here. I thought it was one of the best ones I've seen to date really. Love how it bookends with Eighth Grade, so perfect for an online video. And just the editing was so perfectly timed. Plus I just loved that Annihilation got its well-deserved recognition.

I can't wait for more mashups and countdowns to be rolled out.
    On it...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else going to check out Schindler's List in theatres?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm thinking about it.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking about it.
    That movie is just brilliant. The red coat girl imagery will never leave my mind as long as I live!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I plan on taking my two daughters, 16 and 14. It's time they see one of the definitive takes on the holocaust.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Miller #33, looking to match with the other two

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yes, I plan on taking my two daughters, 16 and 14. It's time they see one of the definitive takes on the holocaust.
    I feel like that's a perfect age. I'd love for you to report back on their reactions after they watch it. It's an experience they will never forget.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched Schindler's List when I was 8. I watched it a few times as a kid, actually. It's got to have been close to 20 years since I've seen it.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Arthur Morgan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I often think of that haunting choir that plays when Schindler is on horse back, surveying the horrors in front of him. Think the little girl in red shows up in that scene. Been years since I've seen it too.
    We're thieves in a world that don't want us no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Someone wanted more mashups?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229