Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 266 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 6642

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I thought you were an unbiased trailer-poster?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know, it just looks like I post everything.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot who it was, but someone here was talking about Mayhem and I told them I would give my thoughts after watching it. Well, I finally got around to watching it and I must say it's a super fun film. If you're into bat shit, over the top violence, give this one a shot. It reminded me a lot of The Belko Experiment, which I actually thought was pretty decent.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

People are already putting out their best of lists?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That 2018 mashup was fantastic. The video in general was really well edited and they included many of many of my favorite films.

I can't wait for more mashups and countdowns to be rolled out.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    That 2018 mashup was fantastic. The video in general was really well edited and they included many of many of my favorite films.
    Same here. I thought it was one of the best ones I've seen to date really. Love how it bookends with Eighth Grade, so perfect for an online video. And just the editing was so perfectly timed. Plus I just loved that Annihilation got its well-deserved recognition.

I can't wait for more mashups and countdowns to be rolled out.
    On it...

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else going to check out Schindler's List in theatres?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I'm thinking about it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking about it.
    That movie is just brilliant. The red coat girl imagery will never leave my mind as long as I live!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I plan on taking my two daughters, 16 and 14. It's time they see one of the definitive takes on the holocaust.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yes, I plan on taking my two daughters, 16 and 14. It's time they see one of the definitive takes on the holocaust.
    I feel like that's a perfect age. I'd love for you to report back on their reactions after they watch it. It's an experience they will never forget.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched Schindler's List when I was 8. I watched it a few times as a kid, actually. It's got to have been close to 20 years since I've seen it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I often think of that haunting choir that plays when Schindler is on horse back, surveying the horrors in front of him. Think the little girl in red shows up in that scene. Been years since I've seen it too.

Country
    Country Flag

Someone wanted more mashups?

https://vimeo.com/303972981

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep the mashups coming! I'm holding off on watching them for a bit.

In the meantime, I'd like to take a moment to give Tessa Thompson a shoutout. My girl has been straight up killing it this year. Annihilation, Sorry to Bother You and Creed II. Not to mention Westworld. She also has two other films credited as 2018. Her career has officially blown up.

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guys see the trailer for The Upside? It's like an inverted The Green Book, but with Kevin Hart's unfunny ass self.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Did you guys see the trailer for The Upside? It's like an inverted The Green Book, but with Kevin Hart's unfunny ass self.
    Unfortunately, yes. Skip it and watch the original film with Omar Sy, The Intouchables. It's fantastic.

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like someone’s been neglecting the trailers thread

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of good Best of 2018 lists:

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/12/to...ks-1202029915/
    13. “Mission: Impossible – Fallout”
    12. “If Beale Street Could Talk”
    11. “The Tale”
    10. “First Man”
    9. “You Were Never Really Here”
    8. “Annihilation”
    7. “Burning”
    6. “Madeline’s Madeline”
    5. “Shoplifters”
    4. “Cold War”
    3. “The Favourite”
    2. “First Reformed”
    1. “Roma”
    https://thefilmstage.com/features/th...films-of-2018/
    50. Ash is Purest White
    49. Widows
    48. Personal Problems
    47. Dead Souls
    46. The Old Man & the Gun
    45. A Paris Education
    44. Revenge
    43. Before We Vanish
    42. Amazing Grace
    41. Sunset
    40. Custody
    39. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
    38. The 15:17 to Paris
    37. Private Life
    36. Madeline’s Madeline
    35. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
    34. First Man
    33. Mandy
    32. An Elephant Sitting Still
    31. High Life
    30. 24 Frames
    29. BlacKkKlansman
    28. Vox Lux
    27. The House That Jack Built
    26. The Day After
    25. Let the Sunshine In
    24. The Tale
    23. Lover for a Day
    22. The Mule
    21. Minding the Gap
    20. The Rider
    19. Western
    18. Sorry to Bother You
    17. The Favourite
    16. Annihilation
    15. Support the Girls
    14. Shoplifters
    13. Paddington 2
    12. Leave No Trace
    11. Zama
    10. You Were Never Really Here
    9. A Star Is Born
    8. Cold War
    7. The Other Side of the Wind
    6. Happy as Lazzaro
    5. Mission: Impossible – Fallout
    4. Burning
    3. If Beale Street Could Talk
    2. Roma
    1. First Reformed

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Burning is one I'm really excited to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 266 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast