Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 266 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I hope this one will have more suprise full frontal male nudity, because I enjoy watching tough guys in the theater try to pretend that they are disgusted by it.
    I hope so too, but for different reasons.
    I think Santa just crossed you off the list.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Santa crossed me off his list a long time ago.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, her friends just have to get her gifts now and we are shunned by proxy.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, has anyone seen the movie yet?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

1 helicopter + a whole hell of a lot of infected = great splattery fun for the whole family!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good enough for me! AMC , here I come!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to go see it last night I think the perfect word to describe that movie (besides entertaining) is intense, especially the part where

Spoiler:
    The guy sinks his thumbs into his wifes eyes

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

It was even better than the similar scene in the first movie!
    In Digitized Remorse

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alot of the reviews for 28 weeks later have been fairly glowing - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/28_weeks_later/
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I still haven't seen the first one. It got a lot of mixed reviews so I was hesitant about seeing it in the theater.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Alot of the reviews for 28 weeks later have been fairly glowing - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/28_weeks_later/
    Sweet!! I was a big fan of the first one. I always throw it in the dvd player about every 4 months for another viewing.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that 28WL has one of the best opening scenes for any movie, ever.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that there was someone on some site comparing the movie to the Iraq war.
    In Digitized Remorse

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have to admit, I didn't think it was great, but I did like it.

You're right. I the opening scene was very intense and my favorite part of the movie.

Spoiler:
    I can't believe he left his wife like that while she was screaming for him to help her
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You go, we go.

I haven't see it but I could never leave Dora to zombies.

Country
    Country Flag

28 days later was awesome. Like Children of Men (one of the best films of last year imo), the brits are just naturals at punchy and realistic doom films. Its unrealistic for the good side of people to always shine through.

Spoiler:

Like the berko army unit towards the end of the movie - the viewer is expecting some kind of hollywood salvation at the end of their journey, but humans are always capable of making things worse.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved Children of Men too.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that the one with Clive Owen?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe so. dog faced british actor?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, now that you mention it, he does kinda look like a dog. The guy who played Dwight in Sin City, yes?

Country
    Country Flag

Default General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

A thread for general movie discussion, what you've just seen, what you've loved, disliked, opinions etc, and remember to respect other people's views if they differ from your own.

Also, make sure you mark any spoilers using spoiler tags.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Zone, have you seen this movie called 300?

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is too anyone who hasn't yet seen Pan's Labryinth....GO RENT IT/BUY IT NOW!
    Will and I were lucky enough to catch it at the ONE theater it played at here for a short while.
    It's a beautiful, sad movie. Del Torro really outdid himself with this one.

And now I must see the Fountain...
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've heard really, really good things about Pan's labyrinth. It's out on DVD already, yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 266 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast