Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 267 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this will scar you. There's not alot, but it is there.

Still it's a damn good movie.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Don't worry I'll give it a go. It can't be as disturbing as the other film I saw.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that one.

By the time you get there you'll likely be too sucked into the beauty of the film to stop.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Don't waste your time on it, it's nothing special.

Let's hope so I'll let you know when I watch it.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Heather, remember I told you I have watched The Box because I had seen it someone's movie list. I now know it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Heather, remember I told you I have watched The Box because I had seen it someone's movie list. I now know it was you.

Oh well, I guess we're the only two then

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Have you read the story Ricky?
    I haven't. It was one of those things that I wanted to purposely view without having prior knowledge.

In general movie discussion, have you seen the original House of Wax?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I don't think I've seen the whole thing. I've been wanting to go back and watch it though. Have you seen it, and did you like it?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen it and it's amazing. Once you've seen both versions, you realize how craptastic the remake is.

As far as older films go, this is one that can easily beat out some of the present-day films.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oh good, I'll definitely watch it soon. I love Vincent Price
    And I agree the remake is kinda silly. Does it even follow the story of the first one, because the premises sounded completely different.

Country
    Country Flag

Barely. Aside from the story taking place in a house...with wax figures, there's really nothing that connects it to the original.

Though, seeing Paris Hilton be impaled was amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Barely. Aside from the story taking place in a house...with wax figures, there's really nothing that connects it to the original.

Though, seeing Paris Hilton be impaled was amazing.
    Ricky, that's exactly why I watched that movie!

Why do I not enter this thread more often? I might've discovered Donnie Brasco 2 years ago.

I am watching

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Just put a "rating" over in the other thread for Lords of Dogtown.

Shite, but I love this movie. It's just great. Wonderful performances, perfect direction, good storytelling ( based on a true story ) and just a good movie.

Directed by Catherine Hardwicke and starring Emile Hirsch, Rebecca DeMornay, Nikki Reed, and Heath Ledger.

( If you enjoy it - I also highly recommend the documentary on which it is based : Dogtown and Z-Boys )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Hey guys. I posted this question over in the Desperation thread about a picture that's in the Fauxtography section on the Snopes.com message board. Can anyone confirm that this is from the movie Desperation? I seem to recall this image being in The Regulators.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while since I've seen Desperation , but I don't remember that scene being in the film ...

My Mood
    Worried

Okie. Thanks muchly! Woof!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know rap is not everybody's cup of tea, but I thought you guys might find this interesting.

I recently discovered a UK rap group called Phi Life Cypher. This is a solo song by Life. He raps only using movie titles.

He's supremely talented. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLq2gpbnsBE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLq2gpbnsBE[/ame]
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Gay

Okay... this is a complete time-suck, but they're all pretty funny :

Movie-A-Minute

Gone With The Wind made me , and so did Horse Whisperer and Grease. Actually, they're all especially if you're a movie fan.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bah ! Can't watch it from my work comp

Tagged for later.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    time-suck,
    There's that word again.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Actually, they're all especially if you're a movie fan.
    Really? I didn't find them funny at all. Though, I found them trying to be funny, but I just don't think it worked at all. That's just my opinion though.

EDIT: Okay, Grease made me laugh.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, come on, Ricky - some are downright chucklefests ..... Check out ... Reservoir Dogs is pretty good. Oh, and though I can't stand the movie - the one for Titantic made me completely.

Oh, and though it's not a recap ... this is the entry for Taxi Driver :

Taxi Driver Spoiler

Country
    Country Flag

First time-suck, now chucklefest! Pam, what language are you speaking?!

Yeah, Titanic would make you laugh, considering your childhood boating accident which you narrowly escaped.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen Brick and if so, what did you think of it? I haven't seen it yet, so don't go too spoilerific please

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    First time-suck, now chucklefest! Pam, what language are you speaking?!

Yeah, Titanic would make you laugh, considering your childhood boating accident which you narrowly escaped.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Has anyone seen Brick and if so, what did you think of it? I haven't seen it yet, so don't go too spoilerific please
    Love it, Dt. Possibly in my top ten films. Very, very noir-esque, and Joseph Gordon Levitt was brilliant. If you want to watch a high school film that's a lot different and a lot more mature than all the others, you can't go wrong with Brick.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 267 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast