Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 267 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6655

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh, that does look really good!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Oh, that does look really good!
    I am frustrated because I can't find out who sings or what the songs lyrics are in the middle of the Red Riding Hood trailer. I've tried googling and everything and I can't figure it out. The only words I can understand from the singer is "and these clothes"... I've tried shazaming it but it can't find the song. Super sad.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that Red Riding Hood movie done by the same director that did Twilight ?! (smh)

Also, for those who have seen The Count of Monte Cristo - Dantes doesn't know how to read or write, correct ? He asks the priest to teach him how to. If that's true, then how the hell is he able to chisel (in perfect letters no less) 'God will give me justice' !?!?!?!?!?

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Isn't that Red Riding Hood movie done by the same director that did Twilight ?! (smh)
    That doesn't mean anything.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it tells us that whichever studio is distributing RRH thought that the director of those god awful abominations to cinema was the ideal candidate to helm this project. That speaks volumes to me.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah, that's the only thing that worried me too. I've only seen Twilight by her, but that movie was so poorly made. Hopefully this one will be better.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it tells us that whichever studio is distributing RRH thought that the director of those god awful abominations to cinema was the ideal candidate to helm this project. That speaks volumes to me.
    I assure you with suck a kick ass trailer and vastly superior soundtrack we have NOTHING to worry about. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's the only thing that worried me too. I've only seen Twilight by her, but that movie was so poorly made. Hopefully this one will be better.
    Possibly. I'll remain cautiously optimistic though ...

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I assure you with suck a kick ass trailer and vastly superior soundtrack we have NOTHING to worry about. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!
    Well if we're going by the strength of the trailers alone, then Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen is the greatest film of all time !

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Possibly. I'll remain cautiously optimistic though ...

Well if we're going by the strength of the trailers alone, then Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen is the greatest film of all time !
    You'll see.

Well she did only do the first film (although technically speaking I thought that was the worst of the bunch). And I thought I've heard some people here say some good things about her earlier films. So there's some hope.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The trailer for Red Riding Hood looks super good.

that looks bloody awesome.

i am also trawling the net for the song

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please tel me if you have any luck. I could only find out some Brian guy did the score.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A little time in Google and I found this about the song:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...es_little_red_

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    A little time in Google and I found this about the song:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...es_little_red_
    I appreciate the search, but I can't get the link to work. I tried going to the indiewire site, still searching.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the link to work! Thank you!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome! Her voice is nicely haunting.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    You're welcome! Her voice is nicely haunting.
    I agree. They haven't released this song yet, but I have been listening to some of her other tunes.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, don't forget to use the trailer thread to post all of those trailers in.

I will bump it so people can find it easier.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

OMG. Please, please, please do not judge Catherine Hardwicke by Twilight. I beg of you. She's actually a very talented director ... see Thirteen and Lords of Dogtown. Please.

Oh, and I posted over in the other thread, but that Green Lantern trailer confirms everything I worried about when they cast Ryan Reynolds. He doesn't act so much as just be a wise-ass. He's mimic'ing Tom Cruise in Top Gun... it's Maverick as the Green Lantern.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    OMG. Please, please, please do not judge Catherine Hardwicke by Twilight. I beg of you. She's actually a very talented director ... see Thirteen and Lords of Dogtown. Please.

Oh, and I posted over in the other thread, but that Green Lantern trailer confirms everything I worried about when they cast Ryan Reynolds. He doesn't act so much as just be a wise-ass. He's mimic'ing Tom Cruise in Top Gun... it's Maverick as the Green Lantern.
    You give me hope! I don't know CH by her works, but I really hope this movie is her best.

I am wary of GL myself. Not just for Ryan, but also for the visuals. Some things are just going to look dumb on the big screen, which is probably why they changed all of the XMen's outfits from their comic book getup to a more standard, less crazy attire.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession : I cannot fucking stand Ryan Reynolds. He claims to be the ultimate fan boy, but then again in the Wolverine Origins movie he refused to wear the Deadpool mask because ... I don't know, it would ruin his beautiful perm or some shit. And let's not get started on his 'acting' skills ...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession : I cannot fucking stand Ryan Reynolds. He claims to be the ultimate fan boy, but then again in the Wolverine Origins movie he refused to wear the Deadpool mask because ... I don't know, it would ruin his beautiful perm or some shit. And let's not get started on his 'acting' skills ...
    He refused to wear his mask? What BS. He is attractive, and I don't dislike him, but this does make me feel good about his acting.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

This is just one of the many reasons why I love Feev.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard Ryan Reynolds was great in Buried. Always felt he's a good actor, got great screen presence and charisma. He's never been able to sprout as a dramatic actor yet. I thought he did a great job in the Amityville Horror remake he did with Melissa George.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 267 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast