Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who said "that son of a bitch did it" in ID4

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The President on the radio in his fighter jet

13 56.52%
  • Nameless army guy who was hanging around at the end (also interviewed the drunk crop duster)

6 26.09%
  • I have no idea

4 17.39%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who said it in ID4?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Who said it in ID4?

"that son of a bitch did it"

it was at the end of the movie right after the drunk crop duster made good by destroying the space ship.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it!
    In Digitized Remorse

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I figure it was pointless but what the hell?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant Matt, brilliant. Guess which one I voted for?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I've seen the movie a couple of times, but I have no recollection of this part.

Should I just vote randomly?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I should add that I guess but I wanted people to be forced to choose.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

keep it how it is, that way it'll be a more honest poll.

Or random.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I've seen the movie a couple of times, but I have no recollection of this part.

Should I just vote randomly?
    No!! vote for the president! be on the (i'm hoping) winning side!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted army guy. (sorry Feverish!)
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

(pulls knife out)

Is this yours Gilead? cheeeeeea!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    I voted army guy. (sorry Feverish!)
    WOOHOO!!

Rough for you there Fever

I also added the "no idea" option up there.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, everyone's against me, I'm so emo. (breakdown)

It's alright, we'll see who's laughing tomorrow.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bring a little crow to eat, you can kill one down in city park.

My Mood
    Amused

i tried to find it on the internet, but failed miserably.

I guess I'm going to have to vote "no idea".

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked the army guy because the line itself seems tailor made for a lesser bystanding character. Those lines like "that son of a bitch did it", or "Oh, my God!" or even "I can't believe what I'm seeing!" etc.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Doubt is starting to fill my mind....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked the army guy because the line itself seems tailor made for a lesser bystanding character. Those lines like "that son of a bitch did it", or "Oh, my God!" or even "I can't believe what I'm seeing!" etc.
    It's alright Gile, I just wanted to throw a Wayne's world refernce in there.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    i tried to find it on the internet, but failed miserably.
    I slipped over to IMDB myself.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just went too. They don't seem to think that was a memorable moment in the movie.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    It's alright Gile, I just wanted to throw a Wayne's world refernce in there.
    You should have done the old blatant Academy Award attempt from the first movie, it would have been perfect!

In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

*nods*

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I just went too. They don't seem to think that was a memorable moment in the movie.
    Inside Miguel's mind: wow, my dad sacrificed himself for the good of humanity, what an honorable man, i'm so proud of him, I can only wish that I had more time to know him bett--

"HE DID IT! CRAZY SON OF A BITCH DID IT!!"

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Inside Miguel's mind: wow, my dad sacrificed himself for the good of humanity, what an honorable man, i'm so proud of him, I can only wish that I had more time to know him bett--

"HE DID IT! CRAZY SON OF A BITCH DID IT!!"

Exactly!!

We're soul mates Fever

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well Matt, I just finished watching that part, and well, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I leave you with this picture of one of my favorite soccer players; this picture should tell you if I was right or not:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast