Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Are you for or against circumcision?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • For

40 43.48%
  • Against

32 34.78%
  • Unsure

20 21.74%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Intact or Circumcised

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I've read quite a few health issues that leave me with the idea that circumcision isn't a bad idea like many try to make it seem.
    And I've read quite a bit that leads me to believe that, on the whole, it is a bad idea to circ a kid. A lot of it is posted in this thread. Hell...just the extreme off chance that my son's penis is disfigured by the procedure and fucks up his life before it even starts is enough reason for me to say no, let alone the myriad of benefits that a foreskin provides. Even the AMA doesn't recommend it. Today's link...

http://www.circumstitions.com/AMA.html

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    Hell...just the extreme off chance that my son's penis is disfigured by the procedure and fucks up his life before it even starts is enough reason for me to say no
    i don't think i've ever mentioned it in this thread before, but this happened to someone i used to know. it fucked him up for life, both physically and mentally.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simply against...

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    Piercing is different. Its not like taking the thing off...its just putting a hole through it.
    Okay, that's one part of my body that I don't want blood or puss-or anything not prescribed by normal anatomical functions-coming out of.

Puss? EEEEK! No, none of that and only a little blood the first couple of days or so. Honestly, having my ears pierced hurt much much more....of course it was 1969 and my two sisters held me down and used a sewing needle on one side and a potato on the other side. But I was the coolest looking 12yo in town!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A potato...I remember those days!...

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    Piercing is different. Its not like taking the thing off...its just putting a hole through it.
    Okay, that's one part of my body that I don't want blood or puss-or anything not prescribed by normal anatomical functions-coming out of.

Puss? EEEEK! No, none of that and only a little blood the first couple of days or so. Honestly, having my ears pierced hurt much much more....of course it was 1969 and my two sisters held me down and used a sewing needle on one side and a potato on the other side. But I was the coolest looking 12yo in town!
    FWIW, any blood coming out of any part of my penis is too much blood.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't find it particularly intriguing either.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ummm did no one notice he said his sister's pierced his penis when he was 12?.... so brave

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post
    ummm did no one notice he said his sister's pierced his penis when he was 12?.... so brave
    LOL.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theBeamisHome View Post

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

no no no no no

MY EARS

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17