Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1966 Stories of Suspense

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 1966 Stories of Suspense

Hey guys!

Does anybody have the 1966 issue of Stories of Suspense with SK's In a Half World of Terror story in it?

Is this a book or a magazine?

I would really like to see some photos of it. If somebody has a copy would you mind posting some pics or sending them to me at my email addy?

Thanks much!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The fanzine is 18 letter sized pages, printed on both sides, stapled together, in full color.

There is a page of graphics with the title on page 18. (by Alan Gold & Marvin Wolfman). King’s story appears on pages 19 to 30. This is a facsimile of the original typescript.

King has numbered his original typescript pages 1 to 12. These are in pages 19 to 30 of the fanzine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The fanzine is 18 letter sized pages, printed on both sides, stapled together, in full color.

There is a page of graphics with the title on page 18. (by Alan Gold & Marvin Wolfman). King’s story appears on pages 19 to 30. This is a facsimile of the original typescript.

King has numbered his original typescript pages 1 to 12. These are in pages 19 to 30 of the fanzine.

Thanks so much! I appreciate that!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the first time I've seen that too. Very nice!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That's the first time I've seen that too. Very nice!

John
    It is neat. Does anyone know how many copies of this fanzine were printed/distributed?

+ Reply to Thread