Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Message Board Software---UPGRADE COMPLETE **Post bugs and questions here**

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

That was quick!
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

back! we're back!!!

(it's for most of you that it happened early in the morning, while the bear was homeless most of the day!)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

yeah, I was stuck at work for almost three hours with nothing to do, thank god we are back...

Hugs tdt.com, don't ever leave me!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No kidding! I thought I was going to have to find some work to do!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

at first, I thought the title said... Post HUGS...

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When I click on someones profile, I don't see their profile pics or anything. Is everyone else getting that?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Same here.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ditto

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it may be that the skin doesn't support the new profile page. It has tabs and stuff, huge amount of new bells and whistles.

I'm going to purchase the updated skin and try to get it on.

<--had hoped to not have to do that.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Why do I read so much innuendo into that post?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I think it was the whole 'trying to get it on' that did it.

It wasn't just you that thought that.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I feel much better then.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah, I was actually glad you commented first.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was pretty sure if I didn't, you would.

You guessed right!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Great job, Matt!

( the world returns to it's proper place on it's axis )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

oh captain, my captain?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate that

However, it is becoming apparent that while this skin does work, it doesn't show all it should.

I will be downloading and installing the 3.7 WOW skin on the site as soon as my paypal funds.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Hi everyone, I am back from holiday in time for new stuff huh?
    I am browsing the training threads to find out what do do different.
    I will have DSL in 2 weeks or so, that should help, I still have dial up
    here in the woods, and its slow going. That place looks better than ever now tho'
    and I am happy to be home again!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Okay, how come my avatar shows up on my posts but not on my profile anymore?

For that matter, my profile no longer shows what I'm looking at....

yeah, profiles don't really show anything anymore. i think when matt gets his new skin ( :snort: ) it'll all get fixed.

speaking of new skin, shall we take up a collection????
    Last edited by The Lady of Shadows; 07-16-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: where'd that smilie come from?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully the new skin will fix it.

Yeah Matty, you going to set up a community chest for this baby or what?

well, we could always use the paypal link on the homepage. it's still active right?

ummmmm. where are the moods? has anyone seen the moods??

yeah, yeah. double post.

Country
    Country Flag

I see them, where they used to be

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast