Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Message Board Software---UPGRADE COMPLETE **Post bugs and questions here**

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i thought it was because it was programmed not to recognize the concept of logging out.

"logging out? what is this logging out of which you speak?"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I thought it was because we're here all the time anyways, so who would actually log out!
    Spoiler:
    It's part of a four tier program where enabling. Shhh! Matt doesn't even know about it. It goes like this:

Phase 1=You can't log out.

Phase 2=You can't visit other sites.

Phase3=You can't turn off your computer.

Phase 4=You can't leave your computer.

Your total assimilation will begin shortly. Have a nice day!

*sings to himself "You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave..."*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and that, of course, is only a way to immortality, because the last stage Brice didn't see fit to disclose is

Spoiler:
    you can't even die on us!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

and that, of course, is only a way to immortality, because the last stage Brice didn't see fit to disclose is

Spoiler:
    you can't even die on us!

Yes, dying is NOT allowed.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

wait. what?
    Spoiler:
    there are other web sites?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A funny thing since the skin was updated. Before, when I logged out a pop up would pop up (as opposed to the pop ups that don't pop up.) and ask "Do you really want to log out?" Now it just says "undefined."

Harmless, and no big deal.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I downloaded the updated version of Java and it won't let me enter the new chat room. What's the deal?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I'm in the same boat, Ricky!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like the chat room is racist against cool people. I say we start our own exclusive chat room.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It has to be a local setting somehow you guys. As soon as I get a chance, I will be happy to do some research and figure out whats up with it if I can.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Seems like the chat room is racist against cool people. I say we start our own exclusive chat room.
    excellent! We'll call it the "Cool people's room". We have jackets.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

TOOLS > MANAGE ADD ONS > ENABLE-DISABLE ADD-ONS

This is in IE, something to look at for those who are having trouble. Make sure JAVA is clicked.

EDIT--

More info;

Hello,

Have you checked to see if your users have the latest version of java running on your computers? They can verify if its up to date at the following link:

http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

It may also be worthwhile getting your users to try clearing their browsers cache (history) to make sure they are not having an issue due to cache instability.

There is also a trouble shooter on the addoninteractive support site which which help determine what could be causing this at by going through the most common issues:

http://support.addoninteractive.com/...rouble_shooter

Hopefully this will help.

Country
    Country Flag

IE? What is this IE? Is it some kind of secret code to keep Odetta and me from accessing the chat room? I see how it is Matt. See if you ever get a "Cool People's Room" jacket!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Internet Explorer

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    IE? What is this IE? Is it some kind of secret code to keep Odetta and me from accessing the chat room? I see how it is Matt. See if you ever get a "Cool People's Room" jacket!
    IE = Internet Explorer

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Internet Explorer
    Woo!! It worked!!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

One down, one to go.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9