Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2548

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    DC always does a good job with its animated content. I'm sure this will be no different.
    I agree. They've had very few misses in my book, and this looks pretty good.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LMAO @ the following

@Mattress wayne
    @Birthman
    @punched a penguin into prison

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I think I saw this on Reddit last night, but the Joker movie officially has an R rating, and the description sounds like it's probably a fairly hard R mostly for violence.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I think I saw this on Reddit last night, but the Joker movie officially has an R rating, and the description sounds like it's probably a fairly hard R mostly for violence.
    It is R yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup, heard about that. That's great news. Hopefully it gives them room to navigate some of the much darker aspects of the Joker's mythos.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Man.... I really think this is gonna be unreal. I LOVE what I am seeing..... his laugh is a Joker laugh to me. The tone of the trailer.... I hope this rocks.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Man.... I really think this is gonna be unreal. I LOVE what I am seeing..... his laugh is a Joker laugh to me. The tone of the trailer.... I hope this rocks.
    I completely agree.

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.cbr.com/jokers-trailer-d...an-easter-egg/
    The final trailer for Joker includes a pretty specific reference to Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The trailer features scenes of men wearing Joker masks as they riot around Gotham City, seemingly inspired by the actions of the Joker. As noticed on Reddit, there's one shot in particular that shows men in clown masks sprinting away from a movie theater that seems to be playing the 1981 fantasy film Excalibur.

This could turn out to be the same theater where Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed, leaving their son Bruce behind. One of the most famous pieces of the Batman origin story, this moment was featured in the opening flashback in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, where the theater marquee also advertised Excalibur. This could actually connect the two films, making the new version of the Joker indirectly responsible for the creation of Batman.

Even if it's just an Easter Egg that references the previous DC film, it is a clever touch that could add a dark portent for Thomas and Martha Wayne's fate in the film.

Directed by Todd Phillips, Joker stars Joaquin Phoenix, Robert De Niro, Zazie Beetz, Bill Camp, Frances Conroy, Brett Cullen, Glenn Fleshler, Douglas Hodge, Marc Maron, Josh Pais and Shea Whigham. The film arrives in theaters Oct. 4.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I never expected to feel pity for the Joker, and yet here I am.

This movie looks next-level. I haven't been this excited for a live-action (non-Wonder Woman) DC movie for a while.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I never expected to feel pity for the Joker, and yet here I am.

This movie looks next-level. I haven't been this excited for a live-action (non-Wonder Woman) DC movie for a while.
    I think a lot of people "slept" on Shazam. It was a quality movie.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I keep forgetting about it. I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but my bf did and he really enjoyed it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joker (Spoilers! Ha Ha Ha)

The flood gates have officially been opened, and some reviews for Joker are coming in

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08...r-movie-review

I read through it, and saw no hint of spoilers. The Joker is easily one of my favorite comic book characters, so I was forcing myself to keep my expectations really low for this. Starting to get hyped now

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[repeats to self] I will not read reviews. I will not read reviews. I will not read reviews.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

There are reviews praising this extremely highly. The one on FirstShowing.net makes it sounds like a masterpiece. My expectations were high already but now I can't wait to see it in IMAX.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

They got an 8 minute standing ovation for this movie. Unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The film is getting an overwhelming amount of praise online. My hype needle is about to burst.

[note: thread to be merged later]

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've done a nice job this year of staying away from trailers. However, Joker played before a film I saw recently and I thought it was one of the more well-made trailers I've seen in decades.

The film might be terrible, but that's how you cut a trailer.

That being said, I'm already predicting Phoenix will become the second actor to win an academy award for playing one character.

Both DeNiro and Brando won for playing Vito Corleone. I believe that's the only other time that has been done.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he has a big chance
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If the film is as good as everyone is saying then the award will be his to lose.

I've had a good feeling about the Philips-Phoenix duo since the beginning and now it looks like my faith has been repaid.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I think he has a big chance
    I thought he was overlooked last year for You Were Never Really Here. Not enough people saw that one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

This was sort of what I was expecting but I hope it's not as exact as this theory puts it.

Again, it says no spoilers but this very well may be the exact plot of the film and the guy makes a good comparison between it and The King of Comedy.

Makes even more since when it's been said this Joker will not meet up with Batman and there are no plans for that at all.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast