+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1913

Thread: Batman and DC films

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

DC always does a good job with its animated content. I'm sure this will be no different.
    Growth. Decay. Transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    DC always does a good job with its animated content. I'm sure this will be no different.
    I agree. They've had very few misses in my book, and this looks pretty good.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pinkman fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

LMAO @ the following

@Mattress wayne
    @Birthman
    @punched a penguin into prison

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

I think I saw this on Reddit last night, but the Joker movie officially has an R rating, and the description sounds like it's probably a fairly hard R mostly for violence.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I think I saw this on Reddit last night, but the Joker movie officially has an R rating, and the description sounds like it's probably a fairly hard R mostly for violence.
    It is R yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Sleepy

Yup, heard about that. That's great news. Hopefully it gives them room to navigate some of the much darker aspects of the Joker's mythos.

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Man.... I really think this is gonna be unreal. I LOVE what I am seeing..... his laugh is a Joker laugh to me. The tone of the trailer.... I hope this rocks.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Man.... I really think this is gonna be unreal. I LOVE what I am seeing..... his laugh is a Joker laugh to me. The tone of the trailer.... I hope this rocks.
    I completely agree.

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.cbr.com/jokers-trailer-d...an-easter-egg/
    The final trailer for Joker includes a pretty specific reference to Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The trailer features scenes of men wearing Joker masks as they riot around Gotham City, seemingly inspired by the actions of the Joker. As noticed on Reddit, there's one shot in particular that shows men in clown masks sprinting away from a movie theater that seems to be playing the 1981 fantasy film Excalibur.

This could turn out to be the same theater where Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed, leaving their son Bruce behind. One of the most famous pieces of the Batman origin story, this moment was featured in the opening flashback in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, where the theater marquee also advertised Excalibur. This could actually connect the two films, making the new version of the Joker indirectly responsible for the creation of Batman.

Even if it's just an Easter Egg that references the previous DC film, it is a clever touch that could add a dark portent for Thomas and Martha Wayne's fate in the film.

Directed by Todd Phillips, Joker stars Joaquin Phoenix, Robert De Niro, Zazie Beetz, Bill Camp, Frances Conroy, Brett Cullen, Glenn Fleshler, Douglas Hodge, Marc Maron, Josh Pais and Shea Whigham. The film arrives in theaters Oct. 4.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I never expected to feel pity for the Joker, and yet here I am.

This movie looks next-level. I haven't been this excited for a live-action (non-Wonder Woman) DC movie for a while.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I never expected to feel pity for the Joker, and yet here I am.

This movie looks next-level. I haven't been this excited for a live-action (non-Wonder Woman) DC movie for a while.
    I think a lot of people "slept" on Shazam. It was a quality movie.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I keep forgetting about it. I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but my bf did and he really enjoyed it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else freaking about this awesome cast? This has a chance to be one of DC's best films!

Except for the fact that Jai Courtney and Joel Kinnaman are back this is a great cast. Kinnaman was horrible in the first one, Jai was actually not bad, but I just kinda think he's a terrible actor.

My Mood
    Sleepy

Bummed that Will Smith is not back, I actually liked him in the first film.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

This is a big pass for me. Prob the first comic book movie I wont go see. I found her one of the most irritating parts of Suicide Sqaud. Some loved it but I did not..... now I love her as an actress... some of her work is amazing like the Tonya Harding movie but this? Passsss
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

This is a big pass for me. Prob the first comic book movie I wont go see. I found her one of the most irritating parts of Suicide Sqaud. Some loved it but I did not..... now I love her as an actress... some of her work is amazing like the Tonya Harding movie but this? Passsss
    I actually might be more in for this movie than the Suicide Squad movie. I think the cast of this looks really good. Margot Robbie has been heavily involved with the production of this, as she was with I Tonya, which turned out great. On top of that I really like the Batman villain they are using in this movie.

My Mood
    Sleepy

Going to wait and see how it gets received first. If word of mouth is good, I'm down.

Country
    Country Flag

I actually might be more in for this movie than the Suicide Squad movie. I think the cast of this looks really good. Margot Robbie has been heavily involved with the production of this, as she was with I Tonya, which turned out great. On top of that I really like the Batman villain they are using in this movie.
    Which villain?

And yes she is good BUT i find that over the top physco crazy girl she played just irritating.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Which villain?

And yes she is good BUT i find that over the top physco crazy girl she played just irritating.
    Ahh see that didn't bother me, because it was pretty spot on to what I think of when I think of Harley Quinn. The villain is Black Mask and he's being played by Ewan McGregor. Not sure if / when he'll get the mask in the movie though. I don't think he had it in the leaked trailer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast