Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But this is an Elseworlds story, and it might not even be the Joker. You notice, it's called "Joker" after all.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

True. Still, I hope it retains its connective tissue to the overall mythos of the Batman. Not even the DCU, just Batman.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really excited by the Joker trailer. Love the route they're going with it (kind of like Carrie).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

It's Shazam day, y'all! Well, I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon, but thought those who might not be too familiar with the character could check this fun video out:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    It's Shazam day, y'all! Well, I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon, but thought those who might not be too familiar with the character could check this fun video out:

WE LOVED IT. And that last scene was SICK!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Saw it last night. The main movie was great (though the CGI could've been better), that last scene was just fun, the animated credits where a lot of fun, and there's a mid credits scene, which I honestly just didn't understand.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Saw it last night. The main movie was great (though the CGI could've been better), that last scene was just fun, the animated credits where a lot of fun, and there's a mid credits scene, which I honestly just didn't understand.
    Yeah the mid credits scene has to do with the comics no? But the last scene... man I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah the mid credits scene has to do with the comics no? But the last scene... man I loved it.

I would assume so.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I would assume so.
    I'm seeing Shazam in a few hours so I haven't watched this yet, but Grace is a big nerd and I'm sure does a good explanation:

Country
    Country Flag

So Shazam was just wonderful! Everyone should rush out and see it now!

Spoils!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

This looks good. I've enjoyed most of these DC animated movies.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Hush is one of my all time favorite Batman stories.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Nice. Hush is one of my all time favorite Batman stories.
    Agreed - this and Long Halloween are two of my all time faves that never get mentioned in the Batman Pantheon

With the exception of you choosing T2 over Silence of the Lambs last week, I find your taste to be quite admirable sir

Country
    Country Flag

Great... a Twilight Batman... Cannot wait.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

He's more than just the Twilight guy, you know. He's had some great roles since. As has Kristen Stewart.

Country
    Country Flag

He's more than just the Twilight guy, you know. He's had some great roles since. As has Kristen Stewart.

Yep. He has... but he would NOT be my pick for Batman. Some will say “neither was Ben A” but I was on board second I heard it and he was my favourite yet. I cannot stand Robert P.... he is and always will be... the Twilight guy to me

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Ehh this is a wait and see for me. No one thought Heath Ledger would be a good Joker either. Personally I need to know more about this Batman movie before I can pass judgement. If it's a young just starting out Batman it could work or even better if what they're actually making is a variation of "Batman Beyond" which would be an old Bruce Wayne training his replacement, it could certainly work that way. I think the young just starting out Batman is more likely though. Maybe an adaptation of Batman: Year One.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the guy can act, but I'm still super disappointed with the casting. You mean to tell me this guy can realistically take on Superman? I don't care how much he works out, he still has a thin body build

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pattinson has done some good arthouse fare since his Twilight days. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt based on this.

Like Dan mentioned, no one thought Ledger would be worth a damn and look how that turned out.

Honestly it really does depend on what they're planning to do with this story more than anything else. He really doesn't work if they're going for an older or even middle career Batman. Honestly I think almost anyone can play Batman if they are a halfway decent actor. It's really not that complex of a character. It's a lot more about the context oft he story around the actor playing the role than it is about the actor themselves. Obviously a guy as young as Robert Pattinson wouldn't work as Batman in the recent Batman V. Superman and Justice league, but there's no reason he couldn't have worked in a story like Batman Begins. It's all kinda context once you get past any baggage the actor brings with them.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast