+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62
Results 1,526 to 1,530 of 1530

Thread: Batman and DC films

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not movies but still:

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder Women today!!! I'll be back with my rating later all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Took you long enough! Such an amazing experience.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder Women is one of the best Superhero movies ever done. Not Dark knight good no.... but its good. 9/10. No Man's Land was one of the best scenes I have seen in years. It was just plain greatness. I would put it up there with tied with Logan. So my second fav

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wonder Women is one of the best Superhero movies ever done. Not Dark knight good no.... but its good. 9/10. No Man's Land was one of the best scenes I have seen in years. It was just plain greatness. I would put it up there with tied with Logan. So my second fav

High praise indeed!!! I have to be honest, "Logan" was alright, but they have fucked with the Xmen plot lines so bad IMHO it didn't quite do it for me. I know they tried to "start over" and what not, but it's just a mess. Believe it or not, I still kinda stand by the very first three films as flawed as they were as well.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62