Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was watching The Dark Knight Returns Part I this morning before leaving work.

Always reminds me that this is one of my all time favorite Batman lines..

"You don't get it son. This isn't a mud hole. This is an operating table, and I am the surgeon."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Vaughn would be a perfect fit.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Man, the Cyborg one was my favorite. I audibly exclaimed. Cannot fucking wait.

Country
    Country Flag

It's here!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Omg that looked amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is really cool and I love the DC SH's, but doesn't this "Darkseid/Motherbox" thing sound an awful like the "Infinity Stones" premise? I'm still looking forward to it, but it seems a little like a catch up to Marvel. no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just like suicide squad, you can go ahead and watch the animated version first if you wish to.

amazon link

Might still be on netflix, thats where I watched it.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Just like suicide squad, you can go ahead and watch the animated version first if you wish to.

amazon link

Might still be on netflix, thats where I watched it.
    You're thinking of Justice League: War. I doubt we'll ever see Flasphoint Paradox in live action, it'd confuse the hell out of people.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    This is really cool and I love the DC SH's, but doesn't this "Darkseid/Motherbox" thing sound an awful like the "Infinity Stones" premise? I'm still looking forward to it, but it seems a little like a catch up to Marvel. no?
    It sounds similar, but it's actually pretty different. The Infinity Stones when combined allow the person who uses them to essentially control all of reality. I'm not sure who they are gonna play the motherboxes in the movie, but in the comics and cartoons, they are essentially just supercomputers that can open "Boom Tubes" which are basically wormholes used for traveling between places. Darkseid doesn't really use them as a weapon as much as a way to move his armies around. Darkseid in and of himself is incredibly powerful.

Country
    Country Flag

Mother boxes and boom tubes predate the Infinity stones, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Mother boxes and boom tubes predate the Infinity stones, I believe.
    I think so. Thanos is loosely based off of / inspired by Darkseid and DC's "New Gods".

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

You're thinking of Justice League: War. I doubt we'll ever see Flasphoint Paradox in live action, it'd confuse the hell out of people.
    Thanks, it's been awhile since I watched either.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast