Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Goddamn haters.

To them I say: Foo, don' be hatin'!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a nice article about a third Batman and other things relating to it:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...396a40ba39309a

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

nice article ricky, thanks.

so, feev, tell us the truth. you're wearing "the dark knight" underwear right now aren't you?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course not, I'm not that obsessed! :nervous anime laugh:

Spoiler:
    dotdotdotdotdotdotdot

yeah, that's what i thought.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S - Thanks for posting, Ricky.

In the article it says that Nolan prefers real stunts over CGI, I wonder if that changed after the death of the stuntman that occured while filming TDK.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

In the article it says that Nolan prefers real stunts over CGI, I wonder if that changed after the death of the stuntman that occured while filming TDK.
    No problem feev. I'm really anxious about the third (possible) movie.

The article brings up some good points. In regard to Nolan's preference of real stunts, I wonder if he would consider CGI'ing Ledger's Joker for the next movie. He would be the first posthumanous GCI character. I doubt that Nolan would go to that level but you never know what one might do in desperation.

I've also heard that there were un-used scenes of Ledger in TDK that could possibly be used for a short cameo in the next film. I'd prefer a cameo over nothing at all though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still need to get the joker figures. VERY expensive though. I'll post a pic of the best one, going for around $100. Grrrr.

Country
    Country Flag

and here's something i've always wondered. do those stuntpeople sign something that says "yeah, i know i could die while filming this movie and i promise that my estate (or whatever) won't sue anybody over it." i mean especially if the director had the option to do the stunt as a cgi stunt and made the decision to go with live action.

does anybody know?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Did you buy that? Or is it a picture off of google? In any event...I WANT IT!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    and here's something i've always wondered. do those stuntpeople sign something that says "yeah, i know i could die while filming this movie and i promise that my estate (or whatever) won't sue anybody over it." i mean especially if the director had the option to do the stunt as a cgi stunt and made the decision to go with live action.
    Yeah, there has to be some sort of waiver that they sign prior to coming onboard the team. They explain to the stuntmen the risks involved before anything else, and if they don't accept the terms? Fine. There's plenty of other stuntmen willing to sign away and join the team.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWz5h4or-yo]YouTube - Menacing Prince of Gotham[/ame]

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Did you buy that? Or is it a picture off of google? In any event...I WANT IT!
    Oh heck no, I can't afford it. I'll get it one day though.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Six times baby!

Six times baby!

pretty sure that's not divisible by 5 feev. just saying.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

VERY interesting article I read today. Pretty much sums up the re-occurance of Harvey/Two-Face in future movies.

Enjoy!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48470
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess that's that in terms of speculation.

So Nolan was planning to include Ledger/Joker in the 3rd film. I wonder if he's going to have rewrite the entire script all over again, or if he's just going to work around it.

ricky, thanks for the link. it does make me a little sad though. i was hoping that he wasn't really dead - that they were hiding him in arkham asylum for the good of gotham or something similar.

feev, if he was planning on heath ledger being in the third film and the script is already written, wouldn't he have to rewrite the entire thing? i mean, no one (absofuckinglutely no one!) is going to accept anyone else in that role. and if the joker was a big enough part, and i would imagine it was going to be, there would be no way to just take those parts out and cobble something together without butchering everything. would there?

Country
    Country Flag

So Nolan was planning to include Ledger/Joker in the 3rd film. I wonder if he's going to have rewrite the entire script all over again, or if he's just going to work around it.
    In order to rewrite the script for the 3rd movie, there would have to be a script for the 3rd movie.

ricky, thanks for the link. it does make me a little sad though. i was hoping that he wasn't really dead - that they were hiding him in arkham asylum for the good of gotham or something similar.

no one (absofuckinglutely no one!) is going to accept anyone else in that role.
    No problem TS. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I agree with you, it disappoints (is that the word I want?) me that it's pretty much settled on Harvey. I had thought the same thing that you were about hiding him from the public to protect his name.

I really wish that Ledger could be in the possible third movie. I really, really do not want to see someone replace him. That just cannot happen or SOMEONE will be very unhappy.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I really wish that Ledger could be in the possible third movie. I really, really do not want to see someone replace him. That just cannot happen or SOMEONE will be very unhappy.
    and would this be the same someone who currently has another someone enticing innocent turtles with chocolates so he can sedate and kidnap her? in exchange for a signed first/first the stand?

where's batman when i need him? he's always around for rachel fucking dawes and gotham fucking city. but never for a poor defenseless turtle.

Country
    Country Flag

and would this be the same someone who currently has another someone enticing innocent turtles with chocolates so he can sedate and kidnap her? in exchange for a signed first/first the stand?
    Yup, that's be the one.

Side note: I want a Batmobile!!!!!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

you'll have to fight feev for one. i think he's first on the waiting list.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

i mean, no one (absofuckinglutely no one!) is going to accept anyone else in that role.
    My roommate keeps trying to convince me that Johnny Depp could take over the role without a problem and I keep saying NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

you'll have to fight feev for one. i think he's first on the waiting list.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Side note: I want a Batmobile!!!!!!

UPDATE: It looks like I'll be the new villain in the next Batman movie. I'll be stealing the batmobile to trade for more signed first SK books.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast