Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2548

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In all fairness, DC and Marvel have aped the shit out of each other over the years. They've taken turns recreating certain heroes or in this case, powerful artifacts.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    While I like the look of this, I really don't like Harley's voice in it. I feel like if they where going to go back to a BTAS style of animation and use the original voice actors for Batman and Nightwing they should've gotten the original voice actress for Harley as well.

On a different note, I watched the new Teen Titans movie last night. It was really good and DC continues to nail these main continuity animated movies, it's the side stories / non cannon adaptations that they are kinda missing the mark on.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't find a better-looking version but this is the best Wonder Woman TV spot by far. Amazing shots:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an FYI..................

A real tragedy the poor man is dealing with. I couldn't even imagine...................
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I am so freaking excited for Wonder Woman, cannot wait! Everyone please go see it opening weekend!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reviews are in and so far highest rated DC movie ever and that includes Nolans Batmans!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we just gonna sit here and ignore Wonder Woman's 97% approval rating on RT?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Are we just gonna sit here and ignore Wonder Woman's 97% approval rating on RT?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017
    I'm not either. Probably gonna go see it tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Wonder Woman. Still in my seat listening to the song and watching the end credits with tears still in my eyes. It was amazing.

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Wonder Woman. Still in my seat listening to the song and watching the end credits with tears still in my eyes. It was amazing.
    It was that good? We taking Dark Knight good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    It was that good? We taking Dark Knight good?
    It's a different film. But yes. I am now that much more excited for Justice League and the inevitable WW sequel. Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rose and I just got back from Wonder Woman. Very good, solid movie, if a bit slow at times. The action scenes were beautiful, Gal Gadot was the perfect Wonder Woman, the rest of the characters were well fleshed out, except for the villains. No spoilers, but insert generic Nazi villain A and generic Nazi mad scientist B and there ya go.

Nothing groundbreaking, nowhere close to the Dark Knight, in my humble opinion, but a solid four out of five from me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast