Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2548

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ehhhh.... maybe...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I think this is a much better trailer than the first one.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it looks bananas and I can't wait. Also, you can never go wrong with Bjork for your soundtrack.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am shocked people this that looks good. I think it is SO over the top... silly and so far have no interest. IF it doesn't have stellar reviews I will not go see it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am shocked people this that looks good. I think it is SO over the top... silly and so far have no interest. IF it doesn't have stellar reviews I will not go see it.
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be over the top and silly. The character of Harley Quinn is essentially DC's Deadpool. Over the top, silly, and constantly breaking the 4th wall. I'm pretty sure that's what they're trying to do with these stand alone Harley Quinn movies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be over the top and silly. The character of Harley Quinn is essentially DC's Deadpool. Over the top, silly, and constantly breaking the 4th wall. I'm pretty sure that's what they're trying to do with these stand alone Harley Quinn movies.
    Absolutely. It's not silly enough for me, actually, but hopefully they're leaving some ridiculous surprises for the theater. Can't wait to see this in IMAX and have a glitter-bomb of a blast!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Birds of Prey is one of my most anticipated of the year. I'm with 'ya, Mae!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want it to be straight up zany, neon colored, balls-to-the-wall crazy. Quinn isn't a deep character, they shouldn't try and make her like that. She needs to be Sony's answer to Deadpool.

Country
    Country Flag

HUGE cameo happened in the epic CW crossover finale that connected the DC TV shows and the DC movies:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...014940730.html
    SPOILER WARNING: Do not read ahead if you have not watched the finale of The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths.”

Spoiler:
    Ezra Miller’s iteration of the Flash just crashed the DC TV universe.

Miller made a cameo on The CW’s big crossover event, “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” on Tuesday night, officially connecting the TV and film universes of DC. He reprised the superhero that he appeared as “Justice League” in, right alongside Grant Gustin’s own Barry Allen.

The CW’s sixth annual “Crisis on Infinite Earths” event connects the shows of the network’s Arrowverse — “Supergirl,” “Batwoman,” “The Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow” — to deal with an intergalactic emergency. It started with three episodes in December, and wrapped up on Tuesday night.

In the scene, Gustin’s Allen zips into STAR Labs in his Flash gear, and he’s shocked to find Miller’s Allen standing there too.

“What the hell is this?!” Miller’s Allen asks incredulously.

“What are you doing here?” Gustin’s Allen asks, also incredulously.

“Well, I’ll tell you that when you tell me where…here…is,” Miller’s Allen responds, before asking if Gustin’s Allen is doing cosplay and wants a selfie.

Gustin’s Allen then tells Miller’s Allen, “I’m also the Flash,” which blows the mind of Miller’s Allen, since he’s not called the Flash in “Justice League.”

Then after both Barry Allens compliment each other’s costumes — “smooth and breathable” — they realize, to their shock, that they share the same name. At which point, Gustin’s Allen realizes that Miller’s Allen isn’t aware of the “Crisis” storyline. But before he can clue his counterpart in on what’s happening, Miller’s Allen fades away before saying, “I told Victor this was possible” — a reference, most likely, to Victor Stone, aka Cyborg, as played by Ray Fisher in “Justice League.”

Without the cameo, it would’ve still been awhile since fans got to see Miller step into the red suit again. Last month, Warner Bros. announced that its feature film “The Flash,” starring Miller, would be speeding into theaters on July 1, 2022 — Variety previously reported that its start date had been pushed back, originally slated to begin production in March 2019.
    This means that finally it's made clear that all DC movies and TV shows are all part of the same DC multiverse, and everything DC on screen has happened on one Earth or another. So the current DCEU is not the one and only DC universe. In fact, a recent article stated that The Flash movie is going to do Flashpoint after all, so it'll be interesting how that plays out and where the DC movie universe ends up.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    HUGE cameo happened in the epic CW crossover finale that connected the DC TV shows and the DC movies:

SPOILER WARNING: Do not read ahead if you have not watched the finale of The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths.”

Spoiler:

Miller made a cameo on The CW’s big crossover event, “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” on Tuesday night, officially connecting the TV and film universes of DC. He reprised the superhero that he appeared as “Justice League” in, right alongside Grant Gustin’s own Barry Allen.

The CW’s sixth annual “Crisis on Infinite Earths” event connects the shows of the network’s Arrowverse — “Supergirl,” “Batwoman,” “The Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow” — to deal with an intergalactic emergency. It started with three episodes in December, and wrapped up on Tuesday night.

In the scene, Gustin’s Allen zips into STAR Labs in his Flash gear, and he’s shocked to find Miller’s Allen standing there too.

“Well, I’ll tell you that when you tell me where…here…is,” Miller’s Allen responds, before asking if Gustin’s Allen is doing cosplay and wants a selfie.

Gustin’s Allen then tells Miller’s Allen, “I’m also the Flash,” which blows the mind of Miller’s Allen, since he’s not called the Flash in “Justice League.”

Then after both Barry Allens compliment each other’s costumes — “smooth and breathable” — they realize, to their shock, that they share the same name. At which point, Gustin’s Allen realizes that Miller’s Allen isn’t aware of the “Crisis” storyline. But before he can clue his counterpart in on what’s happening, Miller’s Allen fades away before saying, “I told Victor this was possible” — a reference, most likely, to Victor Stone, aka Cyborg, as played by Ray Fisher in “Justice League.”

Without the cameo, it would’ve still been awhile since fans got to see Miller step into the red suit again. Last month, Warner Bros. announced that its feature film “The Flash,” starring Miller, would be speeding into theaters on July 1, 2022 — Variety previously reported that its start date had been pushed back, originally slated to begin production in March 2019.
    This means that finally it's made clear that all DC movies and TV shows are all part of the same DC multiverse, and everything DC on screen has happened on one Earth or another. So the current DCEU is not the one and only DC universe. In fact, a recent article stated that The Flash movie is going to do Flashpoint after all, so it'll be interesting how that plays out and where the DC movie universe ends up.
    WOW. That I have to say... is brilliant.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Mae, do you have a link to a video of that scene?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yes:

One thing to keep in mind is that

The article above doesn't clarify this, but I feel it's an important note.

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The DC universe shows are pretty bad, but that cameo was pretty cool and clever.

Country
    Country Flag

Bad? I think your autocorrect is acting up. It’s spelled “beautiful”! They’re comics come to life.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The DC universe shows are pretty bad, but that cameo was pretty cool and clever.
    I agree. I watched the first couple seasons of Arrow and Flash.. and they just get more and more stupid. They got so bad... it got laughable. The connection? AMAZING... the rest? Total shit. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I agree. I watched the first couple seasons of Arrow and Flash.. and they just get more and more stupid. They got so bad... it got laughable. The connection? AMAZING... the rest? Total shit. lol
    I think Arrow had it's moments. The Flash was fun at first, but then they kept basically doing the same story beats over and over again. Legends of Tomorrow is probably the best of the bunch. It's not really serious, just time traveling hijinks really. I never really watched Super Girl or Batwoman.

Not on the CW, but the first season of Titans was pretty good (haven't had a chance to watch season 2 yet. Also there's something special about Doom Patrol. I found that show incredibly fun / enjoyable.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

First reactions to the Birds of Prey are out and I'm loving it. Cannot wait and already have my tickets for the 7th in IMAX!

https://www.cbr.com/birds-of-prey-first-reactions/

Country
    Country Flag

First reactions to the Birds of Prey are out and I'm loving it. Cannot wait and already have my tickets for the 7th in IMAX!

https://www.cbr.com/birds-of-prey-first-reactions/
    Yeah and so is every other movie. LOL Member Justice Leagues? Anyways.. saying that... I said it and I will say it again. IF the movie has strong and positive reviews (not these early reactions crap) I am going to go see it. I think it will fall in the 60% range on Rotten and my comic movie buddy is betting 80's. We will see!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I'm betting it will be higher than 80.

Country
    Country Flag

Hell no. The opening paragraph on the early reviews tells me that. I’m betting no higher than 69! Hey I love comic movies and hope I’m wrong! I mean that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I'm with you here. DC's post Justice League outings so far have out preformed what people thought they were going to. Even Aquaman, which honestly looked like garbage from the trailers, got 66% on Rotten Tomatoes. My guess is Birds of Prey will be "certified fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes. So a minimum of 75% but I think it'll be higher than that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm with you here. DC's post Justice League outings so far have out preformed what people thought they were going to. Even Aquaman, which honestly looked like garbage from the trailers, got 66% on Rotten Tomatoes. My guess is Birds of Prey will be "certified fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes. So a minimum of 75% but I think it'll be higher than that.
    So we got:
    Dan - 75%
    Kris - 69%
    Mae - 80%

this is fun!!! Anyone else care to join?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast