Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

We can only hope, Ricky ... we can only hope ...

(hopeful, teary eyed glance into the horizon)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's great how there are so many positive reviews. I think out of the 20ish that I've seen published so far, only two have been negative. And one was from the AP, so...

And there's a Batmobile "through the years" type documentary on CW at 8:30pm EST if anyone's interested. I'll be watching.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

The only negative reviews I've read seem disappointed that this isn't The Dark Knight, Part II. That's fine in my book; I'm looking forward to how Nolan manages to convince us that Bane is a villain after the uprising.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I've read, too. What I like about Nolan's series is that each film is different (BB vs. TDK) but maintains the same tone, so I'm looking forward to see how TDKR is both different from the others while bringing the trilogy to a nice close.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

TDKR has been officially released in Australia. Be careful around the net, guys!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit. I might have to go on an internet blackout for the remainder of the day today/tomorrow.

It's currently sitting at 86% on Rotten Tomatoes. 101 positive reviews and 16 negative. Pretty damn good ratio I say !

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I've already blacklisted any possible tags on tumblr. Tumblr is a very hard place to be, when big releases like this come out

Country
    Country Flag

I'm finding it very hard to resist the urge to go on Nolan Fans, search for reviews, etc.

2 days!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's the best approach. Just avoid the reviews, don't let them skew your preconceived notions in either direction.

It's too late for me in that regard, unfortunately. I'm staying as spoiler free as I can though until Friday!

Country
    Country Flag

Crap, feev. NOW you decide to stay spoiler-free? Mr. Prologue Watcher.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried dammit, I tried! The Dark Side of the Force-esque pull of the prologue was too much for me haha. That's the only really spoilerific thing I saw, however. Honest! I thankfully haven't been exposed to any other heavy plot points.

Country
    Country Flag

There, there. Why do we fall, feev?

TDKR has also premiered in the UK! Spoilers are out there!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you all see this coolness?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have avoided anything and everything to do with this movie. Can't wait to see it.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

@The Rotten Tomatos score: What if I told you that on another forum, people are crying "Threequel Curse!"

Also, a trustworthy user on SHH who saw it today said there was a lot of stunned silence with some standing ovations after the movie ended.

Country
    Country Flag

FIVE sold out midnight showings at my theater tonight! Holy crap. And there's 20+ showtimes tomorrow.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

sqeeeee!!!

anyone catching a midnight show???
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

BAH GAWD THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEH

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's early reviews on Ain'titcoolnews website
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Finishing my re-watch tonight. Batman Begins last night, The Dark Knight shortly.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Epic. Nerdgasm. Heaven.
    If you love me then love me..

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone on my FB newsfeed might have spoiled this movie for me...if what they said is true, I swear to god I will drive to their house and murder them in their sleep....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, all posts regarding the Colorado tragedy have been moved here :
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...603#post715603
    This thread should be for actual discussion of the movie.
    TIA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast