+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
Results 1,626 to 1,637 of 1637

Thread: Batman and DC films

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just the three videos above so far. But again, I like reviews but I donít base my own decisions on them whether to see a movie or not.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Just the three videos above so far. But again, I like reviews but I donít base my own decisions on them whether to see a movie or not.
    Nor I.... for the most part. I LOVED BVS.... and the critics didnt.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right. So I donít pay too much attention.

Country
    Country Flag

Booker DeWitt fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool

%37 on Rotten Tomatoes lol. Now we know why DC tried to keep it under wraps as long as possible.
    Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    %37 on Rotten Tomatoes lol. Now we know why DC tried to keep it under wraps as long as possible.
    Brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Haters, what are you gonna do... I'm seeing it Saturday afternoon in IMAX and will probably see it again later in Dolby Cinema.

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Yeah, that combined with the superhero overload EVERYWHERE (Marvel, DC; Netflix, CBS...). It's just no longer fresh to me.
    This is a great point. I'm not much of a superhero comic book reader but I've always looked forward to a new superhero movie. They were visual spectacles with bigger-than-life characters. The studios figured they could make a killing and loosened quality control and now every B and C character has their own show. In what reality was Iron Fist a good idea?

Country
    Country Flag

Well.... I tried to like it... but something was missing... and missing big. 6/10... maybe 6.5. The end is near.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Justice League, it was a lot of fun. All the heroes were great. Diana was strong and beautiful as ever. I don't know why some complained Steppenwolf was a weak villain, I liked him and he was pretty bad-ass. Loved the boom tube effects. Loved that little cameo from a certain other DC property during the big battle scene with the men, the Amazonians, and the Atlanteans. And a really cool end credits scene.

The DECU is strong! Can't wait for Aquaman next year!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I loved Justice League, it was a lot of fun. All the heroes were great. Diana was strong and beautiful as ever. I don't know why some complained Steppenwolf was a weak villain, I liked him and he was pretty bad-ass. Loved the boom tube effects. Loved that little cameo from a certain other DC property during the big battle scene with the men, the Amazonians, and the Atlanteans. And a really cool end credits scene.

The DECU is strong! Can't wait for Aquaman next year!
    I wish.... itís over bro

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66