Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    ...Since we're seeing the entire film from the POV of Arthur and he's delusional and story we've been given from his perspective is show to be fantasy, a case could be made for the entirety of the film to be a delusion while Arthur is in Arkham...

I saw the movie yesterday. I believe it is delusions within delusions within a delusion. The very last scene in the hallway shows us whose delusion it is.

Spoiler:
    Ours.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Rock though?.... really?.... :/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He's been championing Black Adam for like a decade, yeah.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but that doesn't mean he's the best fit for the role. I just can't stand him and his "acting". He's the main reason I've stayed away from... well, anything he does really.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Yeah but that doesn't mean he's the best fit for the role. I just can't stand him and his "acting". He's the main reason I've stayed away from... well, anything he does really.
    I think he's fine, I just can't see him playing a villain, and I don't want to see Black Adam turned into a good guy or a anti hero. He's a villain and should continue to be one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I think he's fine, I just can't see him playing a villain, and I don't want to see Black Adam turned into a good guy or a anti hero. He's a villain and should continue to be one.
    THE ROCK TILL NOT PLAY A VILLIAN. Something to do with his kids... or some shit. Member Rampage? Well Rock walked away from the script and was going to be sued by the filmmakers because they killed the ape at the end. He said he would not do it and it was sad. He made them change the final script to what it was when the ape lived. I am saying this now.. Black Adam will be a bad guy to start... then will become good. I am saying it now... only cause Rock is attached.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    THE ROCK TILL NOT PLAY A VILLIAN. Something to do with his kids... or some shit. Member Rampage? Well Rock walked away from the script and was going to be sued by the filmmakers because they killed the ape at the end. He said he would not do it and it was sad. He made them change the final script to what it was when the ape lived. I am saying this now.. Black Adam will be a bad guy to start... then will become good. I am saying it now... only cause Rock is attached.
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. That said I also wouldn't be surprised if this movie never got made either (even though there's a release date attached now).

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen this 25-second clip close to 25 times now. The 2017 movie was my #1 of that year, and I so cannot wait for this one!

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I thought Black Widows trailer was far better. I liked the 80’s vibe though but the trailer fell a little flat to me. Hope it’s as good as the first movie though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

This looks fantastic and so stylish! Love it. The golden armor at the end is so comics-accurate. This is bananas!

I think it looks good, I just don't think the trailer is cut together particularly well. Mostly it doesn't really give a sense of what the movie is about other than "Here's Wonder Woman in the 80's"

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think it looks good, I just don't think the trailer is cut together particularly well. Mostly it doesn't really give a sense of what the movie is about other than "Here's Wonder Woman in the 80's"
    I tend to agree, but the first one was both solid and fun - although not my #1 of the year - and I'm looking forward to this one. I'll see it regardless of the trailer, tbh.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I tend to agree, but the first one was both solid and fun - although not my #1 of the year - and I'm looking forward to this one. I'll see it regardless of the trailer, tbh.
    Oh totally. Generally speaking the trailers mean nothing. There's some great movies out there with horrible trailers and some horrible movies with fantastic trailers.

P.S. On almost any other year Wonder Woman would have been the best super hero movie released that year. Unfortunately it had a lot of tough compettition in 2017. I think it was edged out by Logan and Thor: Ragnarok.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I did like the first but this trailer was poorly done (other than the 80's theme) for what to expect. I guess that could be a good thing. I am just not a huge Wonder Woman fan is all. I will see it though.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My biggest complaint about the trailer, is bringing back a dead character, unless it is a fake-out. Sometimes dead is better.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dayum. I'm not going to watch the trailer, but that's one good story.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm not going to watch the trailer
    Why not?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's one of my favorite superhero stand alone stories. I'm all in!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm not going to watch the trailer
    Why not?
    I know the story and if there are any changes to it, I want to be surprised.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

In comic books, No One’s Ever Really Gone.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast