What was your favorite moment of this book?
All Parts where Jake was a Bad-A** and Oy as well... Except when Oy almost died... I got really Angry... but it was still my favorite... its just good story

What bugged you about this book?

The Ka-Tet was never all together... almost always separated. I still think it was done well, but it just bummed me out they were never really together... The Always separated and going over each individual story arch separately kind of reminded me of a sitcom (in a bad way). Each main character always has a little side episode whenever they are apart from the main cast... and then it has to go over what the others did.... Seinfeld is a good example... or The Simpsons is a really good one..

What would you change about Song of Susannah?
More parts of them Together!

If you voted for the gas station, what stood out the most for you?

Did you embrace the turtle skolpadda? Yes... I didn't like how it entered the story though... In the Bowling Bag? cmon... But yes, I embraces its existence and its effects

The first time you read Song of Susannah, what was your first thought? "I need to eat sometime" I barely ate or slept while reading this... no but really I liked it

This isn't the most favorite book of the series...Where does it place for you and why? Probably 4th... (really?! i thought i liked it more than that) but when I think about Book 1, 4, and 5, I guess that is where it goes...