Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Collective Gamer Friend Codes/Names

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I'll look into that one, thanks. I am a huge RPG fan, yeah. It's just that most of these games are so huge and complex, I sometimes shy away. Like with The Witcher 3. I really really want to get into that one, but it's like 200 hours of gameplay... Which is great! But it's 200 hours.
    It's funny you say that...the Witcher 3 is actually on my to-buy list this holiday season. I have the first two already (bought them on last year's steam sale for SUPER cheap) and have been waiting to buy a GOTY edition of W3 when it goes on sale and when I have a little extra time on my hands to play it...because yeah, it's monstrously big. But I love RPGs, Witcher 3 is supposed to be an absolutely enthralling and wonderful gaming experience, so...I guess I'll eventually commit to playing that bad boy.

And, the sad truth is, I'm nearing 40, and my twitch reflexes aren't what they used to be. I love CoD and shooters, but I need to be honest with myself and admit that I'm not nearly as good at them as I used to be. So rather than being pissed off and frustrated when a bunch of teenagers beat my ass online, I try to focus my gaming love into other things. lol

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm totally in the same boat, yup. I actually for a while kinda gave up on gaming. Only recently got it rekindled. I don't believe I ever played a game for the longest time since the late 2000s after playing Fallout 3 and before Dishonored came out and now I'm really into so many different games. But I also had an aging PC which couldn't handle some of the newer games. But my new PC is now almost two years old and still going strong! I also love playing older games so it's great replaying some games from the past I maybe couldn't run properly and can now max out on ultra settings.

I was really into COD before, too, but for the single player campaigns, which were great in the beginning. I think the campaign in COD2 was simply amazing, especially for its time. Now I really couldn't care less, but I guess I may give the new one a try once it's on sale with all the DLCs.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed Black Ops III and Infinite Warfare's campaign. And WW2s campaign was short but sweet.

And I'm glad you were able to get back into gaming! It's been a huge part of my life, ever since I was a wee tiny lass, and I've gotten a lot of pleasure out of it over the years. Even safe to say it got me through some really rough times.

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

Xbox Gamertag: CreepinxxDeath

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyDeschain View Post

Was Damage Inc. taken?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyDeschain View Post

Was Damage Inc. taken?
    I didn't try for Damage Inc., though that'd be really good. Creeping Death is actually one of my favorites by Metallica
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...a close second to Ride the Lightning. Great tune on a great album!

Guilty as charged
    But damn it, it ain't right
    There is someone else controlling me

But Lizzy, you realize that when you say the title to that other song you MUST whisper it...according to International law... Damage Inc.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Anybody else feeling the Pokémon Yellow nostalgia? If you are, find me on the Switch:

SW-1065-2868-8014
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4