Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
I'll look into that one, thanks. I am a huge RPG fan, yeah. It's just that most of these games are so huge and complex, I sometimes shy away. Like with The Witcher 3. I really really want to get into that one, but it's like 200 hours of gameplay... Which is great! But it's 200 hours.
It's funny you say that...the Witcher 3 is actually on my to-buy list this holiday season. I have the first two already (bought them on last year's steam sale for SUPER cheap) and have been waiting to buy a GOTY edition of W3 when it goes on sale and when I have a little extra time on my hands to play it...because yeah, it's monstrously big. But I love RPGs, Witcher 3 is supposed to be an absolutely enthralling and wonderful gaming experience, so...I guess I'll eventually commit to playing that bad boy.

And, the sad truth is, I'm nearing 40, and my twitch reflexes aren't what they used to be. I love CoD and shooters, but I need to be honest with myself and admit that I'm not nearly as good at them as I used to be. So rather than being pissed off and frustrated when a bunch of teenagers beat my ass online, I try to focus my gaming love into other things. lol