Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Book Release Dates List

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    If I'm not mistaken there isn't a date in September for IT? Can't check now. I recently confirmed that it was Sep 15th.
    It states September 15. Check the first post. But again, my post above stands.
    Ok. I recall looking at the main list and not seeing it.

Jerome I got the date from Marsha.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...

Spoiler:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those were the good old days...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

If we have The Stand Uncut on this list...how about The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded Throughout?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    If we have The Stand Uncut on this list...how about The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded Throughout?
    June 23, 2003 (Monday?).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gwendy's Button Box, May 30, 2017
    Sleeping Beauties, September 26, 2017
    Wasn't GWENDY officially pushed to the 16th of may?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gwendy's Button Box, May 30, 2017
    Sleeping Beauties, September 26, 2017
    Wasn't GWENDY officially pushed to the 16th of may?
    Yes. The different date was pointed out a couple of posts after mine.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Four Past Midnight the list in the first post just has September, Wikipedia states September 24, while a recent post has a date of August 27: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1068971

What to do?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would not trust the info on the sticker on the proof. The info on them is often unreliable.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We could put an asterisk next to the publication date in the Catalog and the post upthread. Below the table we state that a proof of the book has conflicting information on the cover sticker, showing an on sale date of 8/27/1990, but a publication date of 9/90, and that proofs often have preliminary information that can be unreliable.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good idea. Also, print runs on the proofs are often unreliable.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought my FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT at Waldenboks in Lakeside Mall on August 28, 1990 at 3:57 PM according to the receipt.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    For Four Past Midnight the list in the first post just has September, Wikipedia states September 24, while a recent post has a date of August 27: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1068971

What to do?
    Seeing this thread come forward had me looking to see if could provide any "GOOD" missing information.
    It was not long before I found some ... but felt it might just lead to confusion... and was not sure if should share until could share a picture;
    however seeing this I will note:
    a sticker on title page of my Delores Claiborne proof states,
    On sale: November 23, 1992
    Publication date: December 7, 1992
    ISBN: 0-670-84452-7

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Those early '90s books seem to be the most affected by missing data for some reason. I have been meaning to go through the entire list but apparently proofs aren't too reliable and I do believe some of the dates on the list show proof dates.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I bought my FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT at Waldenboks in Lakeside Mall on August 28, 1990 at 3:57 PM according to the receipt.
    Receipt?! From 1990??? That is some DAMN good record keeping!

Country
    Country Flag

The Institute added.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No news regarding "If you Bleed" as yet? This would be the thread to follow for purchasing links to Amazon, CD, etc, yes? Or would you guys suggest another? I did a search on Amazon and there is no pre-order info as yet.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    No news regarding "If you Bleed" as yet? This would be the thread to follow for purchasing links to Amazon, CD, etc, yes? Or would you guys suggest another? I did a search on Amazon and there is no pre-order info as yet.
    there is now an entry in the Catalog.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah, Simon I know. I looked there first, but there was little info that's why I posted here seeking purchase dates and other info (and to subscribe to the thread lol). But thank you in any case for responding.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah, Simon I know. I looked there first, but there was little info that's why I posted here seeking purchase dates and other info (and to subscribe to the thread lol). But thank you in any case for responding.
    No problem Bill, just pointing out thats the thread to add any info to going forward. Details are pretty light on the ground right now.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

King just said he's written this book, it's not like it's been officially announced. This might even just be a working title, like The Suicide Prince.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    King just said he's written this book, it's not like it's been officially announced. This might even just be a working title, like The Suicide Prince.
    I see. I guess I got a little carried away. lol

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The book is unlikely to be published in 2019.
    With The Institute coming out in September, it seems very unlikely another full length novel would be released in the next few months. Although at this stage in his life, publishers do whatever King wants.
    Look for a 2020 release.

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I'm guessing May.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yup, I'm guessing May.
    Called it. If It Bleeds added to our list in the first post, and it's King's 80th book!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast