Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brice Is Right!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Hey Brice!
    Why did you pick up and leave at age 15?
    There's alot involved in that question David. It wasn't entirely my decision though it was a result of decisions I made. My father had gone to prison when I was nine and he was a bastard, so there was no loss there. Well, when I was fifteen my mom started dating this guy and shortly after he moved in and decided he was gonna' be daddy. He was wrong. I saw rather quickly what the rest of my familly would begin to see in the coming years: basically that he was very much like my father. We argued constantly and violently.. This one day he kept pushing me (not physically) and wouldn't let me walk away from him. When I went to my room he came in and kept trying to "talk" to me. Well, after I ignored him for awhile he hit me in the back of the head and told me to get up. So I did. He proceeded to continue his argument with various inanimate objects such as chairs, tables...ummm a pitchfork. He got tired of arguing and went to the police. My mother went with him to press charges against me and I went to detention. After leaving various detention homes I went to job corps, but I didn't stay there long. I ran away. The cops brought me back, but i told the guy who ran the place I was just gonna' go again when he turned his back...and every time he did. He called my mother got the okay to send me home and I went for about a week. My mother's boyfriend and I simply couldn't get along at all. So I left. After that I never really stayed there for longer than a weeek. I'd go back to visit occasionally, but we always ended up fighting.

Any regrets about doing so?
    I don't really believe in regret. If I did I'd probably still say leaving home was the best thing possible given the situation.

Red Sox or Yankees?
    RED SOX!!!!!

Ever bungee jumped?
    No, but I think I'd like to.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Hey Brice!

Do you want to be cremated or buried?
    They can just leave me where I fall.
    That's one of the best responses I've ever heard to a question.

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice-

You are one cool cat! So glad you are part of us here on the site.

Sorry people....that's not a question, just a statement.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Hey there Brice!

Do you ever travel back to MA?
    I've haven't been there since I was five.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    What's your favorite classic horror film?
    Okay, I'd have trouble making a list of only fifty. I might even have trouble with a hundred. And you want one?

Okay, I'll tell you the first one that crossed my mind when I read this was Rosemary's Baby.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Hey Brice!

Do you want to be cremated or buried?
    They can just leave me where I fall.
    That's one of the best responses I've ever heard to a question.

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    Truthfully? Free

...and thank you!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice-

You are one cool cat! So glad you are part of us here on the site.

Sorry people....that's not a question, just a statement.
    Thanks David! You've really no idea how much that means to me.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a couple more for you...because I've like your answers.

Did you see the new Superman movie? Thoughts?

How old are you?

Next time you're at a bar, would you please ask for a shot/drink of Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks? For me?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I've got a couple more for you...because I've like your answers.

Did you see the new Superman movie?
    Not yet!

Thoughts?
    I haven't any. Oh, wait! You meant about the movie?

How old are you?
    Old!

Next time you're at a bar, would you please ask for a shot/drink of Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks?
    Sure, if I remember. My memory is pretty bad though. I'll try to remember.

For me?
    Well, if you're gonna' come drink it I'll order one for you.
    Oh...hell, I'll still order you one. I'll just have to drink it too if you don't show up.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What's an embarrassing moment of yours?

Would you rather have your back rubbed or scratched?

Are we only gonna die for our arrogance?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What's an embarrassing moment of yours?
    I honestly can't think of any. I am not easily embarrassed usually.

Would you rather have your back rubbed or scratched?
    I don't know. Both are nice.

Are we only gonna die for our arrogance?
    withoutafuckin'doubt

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Hiya, Brice!
    Thanks for answering all these questions...
    I have one, too.

Where do you find the most inspiration?

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

brice

I'm glad we are friends. It is good to know you even better now.

Have you been listening to pandora much?

How far away are you from Raleigh?

Have you ever been to the North Carolina State fair and seen the Worlds largest alligator?

If you had to leave North Carolina, where would you want to move to and settle down?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    brice

I'm glad we are friends. It is good to know you even better now.
    I'm very glad we're friend too Sarah. You are simply wonderful.

Have you been listening to pandora much?
    I have, but not for the past few weeks or so. My roommates are out of work till school starts up again and their baby is home from daycare. Also her other two children are visiting. I generally try to be quiet when they're all here for the most part.

How far away are you from Raleigh?
    82.35 mi. as the crow flies and 95.2 miles driving. I'm right on I95 right before the SC line. I've been there many times.

Have you ever been to the North Carolina State fair and seen the Worlds largest alligator?
    No, I've never been to the state fair and I didn't know they had the biggest alligator either.

If you had to leave North Carolina, where would you want to move to and settle down?
    I'm really not sure. I've thought of leaving lots of times and starting anew, but I'm not sure where I'd go. This is as settled as I've ever been in one place really.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you ever single handedly drained a marsh?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Have you ever single handedly drained a marsh?
    Ummmm...no, I don't think so.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If money were no object, where would you travel?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If money were no object I'd likely travel everywhere full time for at least a few years with the possible exception of those places where I'd be likely to be killed or tortured.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

please explain to me in a few words (if possible) why you like A Clockwork Orange so much

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money were no object I'd likely travel everywhere full time for at least a few years with the possible exception of those places where I'd be likely to be killed or tortured.

Where are the places that you'd be tortured?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    please explain to me in a few words (if possible) why you like A Clockwork Orange so much
    The book, the film, or both?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are the places that you'd be tortured?

I only meant I might skip those countries with animosity towards America/Americans. For example Iraq, Afghanistan, those sorts of places, but then I'd probably decide go anyway if I could.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    The book, the film, or both?
    both. I didn't read the book, but talking only about the movie might lead us astray - it's much too easy to explain how good it is, cinema-wise, because it sure is, it's a splendid example of talented production.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

When are we going to hang out again?

Why do you hate Aristotle so much?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

You should write a book about yourself, Brice. All of your words are interesting valuable and priceless.

Roland would have understood.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

If you could drink only one thing in the rest of your life what would it be?

Can you forgive easily?

Do you believe in fortune telling?

How could the world be a better place?

Roland would have understood.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast