Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brice Is Right!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Brice Is Right!

Okay, I was born in Boston 36 yrs. ago the second youngest of four brothers. When I was five we moved to Virginia where I lived until I was about twenty one. I left school and home at fifteen. Then at about eighteen I took a break from everything for about two and a half years and hitchiked around the country. About thirteen or fourteen years ago I came to visit my brother here in NC for a week and have been here ever since.

Well...on to the questions. Ask anything.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brice

When did you start smoking and what is your brand of choice?

What is your favorite non dark tower stephen king book?

On your travels, what was the most interesting town you went to and why?

What is your favorite shirt?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Hey Brice. Here are a couple for you based on some of what I know about your musical tastes...

I know you saw MANY Dead shows. Do you have any particular favorites of the shows you saw? (Perhaps a favorite venue you saw them at, or any particularly memorable moments from any of these shows?)

I know your favorite band is the Beatles and that you love ALL Beatles' songs, but if you had to pick a favorite album (and for the purpose of this question, you do) what would it be?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite food?

Tell me a really funny story about something you did while under the influence

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ninjas or Pirates?

Favorite animal?

When are you visiting Richmond, KY next?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    Hi Brice
    Hey Sarah!

When did you start smoking and what is your brand of choice?
    I started smoking at fifteen. I was in a detention home at the time and they had a rule that allowed you to smoke if you were at least fifteen and already smoked when you got there. I didn't like the idea of being told I couldn't, so I told them I already did. I told my mom the same. I started smoking Marlboro 100s. Now I smoke Marlboro reds and Newports equally.

What is your favorite non dark tower stephen king book?
    That's a tough one and it does change sometimes. I really love them all. I guess if I had to pick I'd say The Stand.

On your travels, what was the most interesting town you went to and why?
    Hmmm.. to me places are essentially the same really. I mean some of them are prettier, but ultimately it's just background. For me the travelling was more about getting away from my life for a bit and meeting lots of people.

What is your favorite shirt?

I don't know that I have one. I have lots I like. I couldn't pick one, but my favorites would probably be my concert t-shirts because of the memories that go with them.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
    Probably flying...unless invisibility counts as a super power. Then I'd probably pick that.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Hey Brice. Here are a couple for you based on some of what I know about your musical tastes...

I know you saw MANY Dead shows. Do you have any particular favorites of the shows you saw? (Perhaps a favorite venue you saw them at, or any particularly memorable moments from any of these shows?)

Well, first of all I don't even remember half the shows I was at. I can't even confirm every state I've been in. But on to your question I'd say the best show I recall was either my first show in either Greensboro or Charlotte, NC or an RFK show that later was made into a video...maybe one of the View from The Vaults. I'll have to find it for you. That first show was great just because of the whole vibe and the group of people I was with. I was working at a bar/restaraunt where mostly local bands played and this Dead cover band was playing. They also had their own albums. Anyhow I met this women in her mid forties or so and got to talking to her. Soon afterwards I started hanging out with the local dead following. There was a fairly large one in this part of VA. Then one day she just told me she was taking me to my first show. So we drove down to NC from VA. We stayed at a campground. I Met lots of cool people, dosed, smoked, and drank in the parking lot and just hung out all day. Lots of drum circles going on. I'd never heard of anything like it. Anyhow by the time we went in I was so far gone I can barely remember much of the concert itself. There were actually lots of shows like this later on. The RFK show I don't even believe I got in, but we could hear it in the lot clear as can be. I remember an especially nice Stella Blue and little more.

I know your favorite band is the Beatles and that you love ALL Beatles' songs, but if you had to pick a favorite album (and for the purpose of this question, you do) what would it be?[/QUOTE]

The Beatles (The White Album)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What's your favorite movie?
    Favorite? I can't do it. A few of my favorites are Clockwork Orange, The Wizard Of Oz, True Romance, and Fantasia. I could go on for a long time as I'm sure you could.

What's your favorite food?
    I don't have a specific favorite. My favorite types of food are Japanese and Italian though.

Tell me a really funny story about something you did while under the influence
    This is not a question. Nah, I'll get this one later when I have time to think on it.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Ninjas or Pirates?

Favorite animal?
    Probably cats. Really though I'm generally not especially fond of animals in general...just certain ones I like. It depends on their personality.

When are you visiting Richmond, KY next?

Probably around the time you decide to hop in the car and come get me. I am close to broke for a long time to come.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What is your favorite season?

(When you do all this drunk dancing you speak of) What is your favorite booze of choice?

If you could teleport anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    What is your favorite season?
    Winter...but only if it snows.

(When you do all this drunk dancing you speak of) What is your favorite booze of choice?

I never dance. If a gun were pointed at my head I'd rather be shot than dance.

I don't really have a booze of choice. I like all different kinds of drinks.

This will sound boring, but right now...my bed.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

This will sound boring, but right now...my bed. [/QUOTE]

OKay, if you could teleport anyone else into your bed right now, who would it be?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Do you have an accent?

Do you have any hobbies?

Do you sing in the shower?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice
    This will sound boring, but right now...my bed.
    OKay, if you could teleport anyone else into your bed right now, who would it be?

Right now I'm tired enough I'd probably teleport them out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Do you have an accent?
    Yes, I guess I do.

Do you have any hobbies?
    Just the internet, reading, and collecting books and records.

Do you sing in the shower?
    Yes, sometimes I do.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What's your favorite color?

What one person, living or dead, would you have liked to meet?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where in NC do you live? (I'm just a little south of you in SC)

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hey Brice

What is one place that you would like to visit?

What is your favorite Dessert?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

How long would you like to live?

Do you believe in UFOs?

Would you travel in time if you could? Where would you go?

Have you ever had any crazy nickname?

What's the meaning of life?

Roland would have understood.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice

I've been picking your brains via pm's and stuff for like for...5 million years So I thought of some stuff I don't think I ever asked you:

Why/how did you chose the name Quiddityquest?

Are you sentimental about possessions, or could you easily get rid of everything you own?

What 3 positive words would you pick to describe yourself?

What 3 negative words would you pick to describe yourself?

Why don't you live closer to me?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

What is your middle name?

Superman or Batman?

Can you juggle?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Hi Brice!

Do you prefer yourself with or without your beard?

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

If you could be a tree, what kind would you be and why?

What's your favorite quote, if you have one?

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Do you have an accent?
    You'd never know Brice was born in Boston. His accent is southern all the way.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

when are you at last coming to St.Petersburg?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    What's your favorite color?
    orange, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    What one person, living or dead, would you have liked to meet?
    Living: Stephen King

Dead: I'm going with more than one: Jerry Garcia, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, George Carlin. Probably alot more.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Catoe View Post
    Where in NC do you live? (I'm just a little south of you in SC)
    Lumberton...about a half hour from SC in a car.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast