Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dark Tower trading cards

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, that could be cool...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Do I need to send you an image to get one?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

you need an image and a descritpion/or card effect.

Traveler astifledchance is on a distinguished road astifledchance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are awesome. I love the different Oy ones.

Traveler Gero the Keymaster is on a distinguished road Gero the Keymaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huh, guess I'm not the first to have this idea...I started making some of these recently, and that's actually why I'm looking for and old (but amazingly good) picture of Sayre from thedarktower.net. I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, and had the cardmaker site saved in my bookmarks for a long time. While cleaning out the bookmarks tab, I saw the site again, and decided to use it to make an entire deck of cards based around the Crimson King and his forces. I'll get the links and post them, I guess...

Traveler Gero the Keymaster is on a distinguished road Gero the Keymaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, here's what I have so far...

This one is my idea of what is at the top of the Tower: the King's true form. I got the idea from both the book "Black House" and from the second DT comic. The theory behind it is that the Great Ones used Arthur Eld and the Crimson Queen to create a sort of avatar for the King (in Black House, Speedy says that the King exists both as a being locked in the Tower, and as one roaming the earth), and that the reason Eld's line has to seek the Tower is because in order to set things right, one of his decendents (Roland) has to reach the top of the Tower, and destroy the King's true form. Probably not correct, but since Stephen King will almost certainly never tell what's really behind the Roland door (and in all likelyhood never meant for there to be anything anyway, judging from the way he likes to leave things open-ended), no one can prove me wrong.

Country
    Country Flag

The second one deals with the same theory I wrote about for the first:

Basically it's meant to go with another card I haven't made yet, that will use the Agul Siento picture from the 7th book, and create the "tokens" mentioned in this card...

Country
    Country Flag

Third and fourth are the Crimson King, in his human and were-spider forms.

These are meant to be used with this card:

It's basically refering to how many of the DT villains have hidden forms. I'm also going to make Low Man and Can-toi (three of each), Sayre and Sayre Unmasked, Type One and Type One Unmasked (referring to the Grandfathers like Barlow), and of couse I'll also have Mordred (since he's on the Unmask card, he's sort of a given).

This is all I have for now, but am working on more...

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Someone did some trading cards with members on the other site. I have the one made for me stored somewhere...I'll have to see if I can look it up.
    Im almost 100% sure Blake has ALL of them saved in a file somewhere. Ill ask him tomorrow
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please do. It's been ages since I've seen most of those. I think I missed some entirely maybe.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have mine

I lurk, therefore I am.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I was never cool enough for a card on the other site
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Delacroix is on a distinguished road Delacroix's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where are the Magic (the gathering) card????
    -What do we usually do about bad things that aren't of our concern?
    -Well...we laught about it.
    -Then, my friend, once you're in the grave death might be a lot more fun than what we expect.

Traveler Hartter is on a distinguished road

haha these are great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5