Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower trading cards

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Detta and Oy (revised) cards!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

this is the image turtlesong suggested. she said the other one didn't seem to look right. it will be hard to find a good Oy picture everyone will appreciate. mind you these cards are under constant revision. i may have to create a new thread for the finished works

I but they're your card. by yours, i mean someone will get these cards. i need as much criticism as possible. so yours is noted.

here is the Susannah card. kinda rough. i've yet to find a photo for Odetta

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Finally got a chance to stop in here - and rememberd to do so! Those are great, razz! Keep up the good work.

I'm all for member cards, too. Feel free to make one of the Woofer. I think when Jean's in play, Woofer should get extra attacks - and vice versa!

Ryan, j00 crack mez up!

WOOF!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Ryan, j00 crack mez up!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I'm all for member cards, too. Feel free to make one of the Woofer. I think when Jean's in play, Woofer should get extra attacks - and vice versa!
    totally

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great artistic work creating the cards. Since it is art, I am going to move the thread to The art Wall. I'll leave a 1 day redirect.

Thanks.

Jerome

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

razz you are kicking ass! these look fantastic.

as for the comment on the oy card. razz and i worked together to find a pic. i scoured the internet and showed him several different pics. this was the final decision. if anyone can find different images, please suggest them to him because oy is hard to find images of . . . .

a taheen
    i will probably have to change it, as i can't find an image of Sayre.
    also could someone tell me the years Eddie, Susannah, and Jake were drawn through the doors? I seemed to have forgotten

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ummmm 1987 for eddie i think.... and it was 70 something for Jake... 60 something for Odetta lol... not very helpful

oh and i like that Oy a lot better than the first one.. that's basically how i imagined him but i though he should be fluffier... but that one is great! these are super dooper awesome by the way... i'd like a card! i want to get extra points if there's a beam face up on the field and bonus if its the lion-eagle beam

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Beam is right; it was 1987 for Eddie. Odetta was 1964, and Jake was 1977.

very well then, thanks both of ya. Woofer, I send an invite for a card to you, and i require an effect and photo from you if you accept. You too, beam. PM it to me

My Mood
    Worried

Thanks, razz. I will ponder that and get it to you asap. Of course it's a doctor night, so we will both be busy in a little while. Starting dinner now. Woof!

yup

in order to continue i requre a list of guardian beasts, and their corresponding opposites
    in this format:

path of bear, way of turtle

i need the other five

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are great, razz! Keep it up!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want my Wolf card complete with Dr. Doom costume and lightsaber! :banana:

wait, sorry?

if you want an image, you will need a (generally) non-DT related image. i will be making a Wolves card, so you need a different image

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is so cool razz! Did you make that?
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

My Mood
    Worried

That is supercool, razz. I love it! Thanks!

Now off to and pass out.

it's a wolf...that's headbanging....

william, i need a card for you. you deserve on i think. would you rather use your photo or poe? and come on people. before this set is complete i will get at least 1 actual person's photo on a card.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast