Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Bethany...

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

if she finally watches it you'll have nothing to bug her about and wouldn't that take all the fun out of it. she's doing this for a reason you know.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    When will you finally watch T2?!??!!?!?
    If all goes well, next weekend. I just bumped T1 and T2 on my Netflix queue. I will send back The Hammer (an awesome flick that I recommend to everyone) so I should have T1 by Wednesday and if I hold my tongue just right, T2 should get here Saturday. *whew*
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, did you watch it?

Annnnnnnnd

What was your favorite part of TDK?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Bethany,

How do you release frustration?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
    What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
    What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
    What is the kindest thing ever done for you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) /or someone or something that knows the answer to every question what would it be?

Roland would have understood.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

ooh, questions.

My Mood
    Angelic

What was your favorite part of TDK?
    The opening sequence was pretty cool.

How do you release frustration?
    I cuss, cry and sometimes throw things.

Do you believe in ghosts, and/or have you ever seen one?
    This is a toughie. I want to say no for spiritual reasons but I have had an experience, while very tame and kind, that was paranormal.

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?
    When I was a little girl, I used to pinch babies to make them cry.

What is the kindest thing you've ever done?
    I don't know, I don't keep up with stuff like this.

What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?
    Giving me hope.

What is the kindest thing ever done for you?
    Last summer when I was having such a hard time, Tamez organized a secret thing behind my back and collected up cards from friends and mailed them to me.

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) /or someone or something that knows the answer to every question what would it be?
    Not why do bad things happen to good people but why do good things happen to bad people.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8